• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Days of Grace

International Captain
Yeah, I've seen the review.

My memory of the Cairns innings is him hitting a six just over the boundary, then sending another one well clear of the ground, whilst Alec Stewart can be heard saying "That's better" on the stump mic.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Still. The yorker to dismiss Horne, which was on YouTube but appears to have been taken down is the quickest ball I've ever seen.
I meant that literally. Quickies generally physically bowl faster at our batsmen because they smell fear and incompetence, so they take it up a notch.

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
I meant that literally. Quickies generally physically bowl faster at our batsmen because they smell fear and incompetence, so they take it up a notch.
Bowlers do tend to bowl quicker against NZ, but I'm not sure if it is conscious, I think all Test batsmen would struggle to stay in for long against 155kph stuff.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well I'm stuffed full of xmas food, I'm sitting on my ass editing a video, one of the greatest Boxing Day tons, never seen on youtube before, IM PULLING OUT THE CHRISTMAS GOLD!

robelinda

I'll do a good upload of his 242 in the previous test too, at some stage. There is video of it on youtube already but its crap.

robelinda

Well its 6pm here, been out all day, I'm stuffed, need to watch some cricket for a few hours then go to bed!

robelinda

Got a mental storm happening, my street is flooded, biggest hail I've ever seen, got no power, but 5 hours left on the macbook and using the iPhone tethering for internet, got uploads to do!

robelinda

No you can use internet tethering with any computer and a mobile phone these days, but i know Optus charges for the privilege, bastards.