• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I really am very embarrassed, its not right to be printing that stuff about a dork, must have been a VERY slow sports new day indeed. I bet my channel will be shut down before xmas.

Flem274*

123/5
And it's great to see you get the accolades. So much gold I'm 99% sure I never would have watched if it weren't for your channel, and the countless other cricket channels on the net.

If your channel gets shut down, once we switch to unlimited internet next month all the videos in my cricket folder may mysteriously reappear on youtube.

smash84

The Tiger King
wow man.

Sportingchallenge maybe you can rename your channel Robelinda3 :p

btw would you happen to have footage of Wasim Akram's wickets in Pak's tour of SL in 2000? Wasim got some real banana reverse swing in that series. Would be grateful if you could dig that up

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
wow man.

Sportingchallenge maybe you can rename your channel Robelinda3 :p

btw would you happen to have footage of Wasim Akram's wickets in Pak's tour of SL in 2000? Wasim got some real banana reverse swing in that series. Would be grateful if you could dig that up
I'm really sorry man no i don't. I feel so ashamed, you sound like an awesome man.
I only have a relatively small video archive of Pakistani-related footage.
My dad only recorded ashes series a few odd old games.
The only Pakistani footage i have atm. is from the 2009-10 summer. ICC champions trophy v australia. Oh and the 2005-06 Pakistan v England.

To Rob- That co-insides exactly with Jim's blog, lol.

smash84

The Tiger King
I'm really sorry man no i don't. I feel so ashamed, you sound like an awesome man.
I only have a relatively small video archive of Pakistani-related footage.
My dad only recorded ashes series a few odd old games.
The only Pakistani footage i have atm. is from the 2009-10 summer. ICC champions trophy v australia. Oh and the 2005-06 Pakistan v England.

To Rob- That co-insides exactly with Jim's blog, lol.
It's alright man.

I am going to try and ask Rob if he has some footage of that series