• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
My channel will probably be shut down by Sunday night.
Haha, yeah, too much publicity might be bad publicity!

Mind you, am sure that someone from Cricket Australia would have been looking at the cricinfo articles you got a mention in. Although, Ch9 probably weren't...

smash84

The Tiger King
btw sportingchallenge, having gone through some of your videos I must say that you have posted some quality stuff.

Where is the Pakistan stuff? It is bound to get you a lot of hits on your channel :D

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
btw sportingchallenge, having gone through some of your videos I must say that you have posted some quality stuff.

Where is the Pakistan stuff? It is bound to get you a lot of hits on your channel :D
People copy Pakistani videos, ill upload some of the 2009/10 summer later.
I've uploaded Cameron White v Pakistan, Shane Watson v Pakistan, Ashley Giles v Inzi and Danish Kaneria's first test wicket. So I do upload Pakistan stuff?
For my interest, what's your favourite YouTube video of mine.
The Pakistan v West Indies video will be uploaded tomorrow or sunday, ill record it tomorrow.

Coming up next to YouTube is the 1989 ashes.

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
yeah I just saw that Cameron White against Pak video which prompted me to comment here......I meant posting some videos where the Pakistanis do well and are not getting smashed :p

I like this one quite a bit

Chris Cairns 158 v South Africa 2004 - YouTube

Hadn't seen this before and some real power hitting by Cairns in this one.

I like bowling compilations better

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
yeah I just saw that Cameron White against Pak video which prompted me to comment here......I meant posting some videos where the Pakistanis do well and are not getting smashed :p

I like this one quite a bit

Chris Cairns 158 v South Africa 2004 - YouTube

Hadn't seen this before and some real power hitting by Cairns in this one.

I like bowling compilations better
I'll upload Salman Butt's 100 v Australia.
What a coincidence my next video currently uploading is a bowling compilation! :)

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Haven't got a clue what they will publish, chatted for 2 hours! I know it will feature my personal top 8 uploads, probably won't be a long article obviously, it will be buried in the loser area of the sports section. I guess this means i'll have to lower my IQ and buy a Herald Sun...WHAT A BOGAN.

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Haven't got a clue what they will publish, chatted for 2 hours! I know it will feature my personal top 8 uploads, probably won't be a long article obviously, it will be buried in the loser area of the sports section. I guess this means i'll have to lower my IQ and buy a Herald Sun...WHAT A BOGAN.

:laugh::laugh:

Can you share what are your top 10 uploads???

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
****ing bat-heavy list. Typical.

Last edited: