• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
:laugh: Hilarious australian cricket/cereal ad! Lmao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df3QaydCpV4

And Lol, the mom looks like Hussey if you look closely. And the background music lyrics are "We are aussies We are aussie kids" or something along those lines... :laugh: haha.

If that cereal is really the reason behind Australia's dominance, I think we need to start feeding Indian kids this too!

Last edited:

pasag

RTDAS
:laugh: Hilarious australian cricket/cereal ad! Lmao!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=df3QaydCpV4

And Lol, the mom looks like Hussey if you look closely. And the background music lyrics are "We are aussies We are aussie kids" or something along those lines... :laugh: haha.

If that cereal is really the reason behind Australia's dominance, I think we need to start feeding Indian kids this too!
I reckon every Australian around here has seen that ad over a thousand times.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I reckon every Australian around here has seen that ad over a thousand times.
Yeah, ****es me off tbh. Especially the stupid way Lee catches the ball at the end.

Loving the Nike ad btw

Last edited:

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
It's linked to in this vid, which I stumbled upon in the typical YouTube manner.

(ie I was watching a vid, I linked to another vid, I linked to another vid, I linked to anoth... etc. and I then spotted that link in one of the vids in that column that caught my eye, and took a look)

I mean, sneeze fetishists aren't anything new to me, I've known the thing existed for ages, but I'd never have thought there was a forum a la CricketWeb! :laugh: