• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Hah, just got called up by the Herald Sun, they are coming over this afternoon to do an interview for the Sunday paper. WHAT A NERD I AM.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Hah, just got called up by the Herald Sun, they are coming over this afternoon to do an interview for the Sunday paper. WHAT A NERD I AM.
I've no doubt the Herald Sun will accurately and faithfully report every word you say mate, and completely in context.

Just hope for your sake they don't open up the article for comments!

Enjoy it. Good stuff.

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cool!

That 1974-75 Ashes was an epic series for pace bowling lovers and it's a surprise not much is on YouTube.

If I may be allowed to put forth some requests:

1) Thommo's 46/6 in Brisbane, 2nd innings
2) Tony Greig's century in the first innings of the same test
3) Willis' 61/5 in MCG, 1st innings
4) Thommo's 74/4 in SCG, 1st innings
5) Lillee's 8 wkts in the Adelaide test

Please feel free to upload in your own time, if you can. Thanks! :cheers:
Hi there, just one issue.
The ABC has the series copyrighted to video.
I'll campaign to make it legal
So we'll have to wait

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
any luck with my requests sportingchallenge?
The WI v Pakistan series wasn't televised. HOWEVER I have a surprise in store from that match for you. I'll be uploading that later.

I'm still searching for WSC.
Just remember i'm born in 1995, half these matches occured before I was born.

smash84

The Tiger King
The WI v Pakistan series wasn't televised. HOWEVER I have a surprise in store from that match for you. I'll be uploading that later.

I'm still searching for WSC.
Just remember i'm born in 1995, half these matches occured before I was born.
Dude, all I can say is :notworthy:

P.S. I have learned from experience that praising somebody before hand is not a good idea. I hope it is not the same this time around :p