• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reverse swing yorker works every time :cool:
Nah screw that. Medium pacer, bowl as short as possible as slow as possible - batsmen goes on the backfoot, ball bounces to his ankles and he's out LBW.

I have a 10-fer using Ganguly :p

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
Cricket Archives

Whilst I don't have the huge database of cricket videos that Rob has, my channel itself isn't too bad at all.
Check it out for yourself, youtube.com/user/sportingchallenge
im also starting to do requests as well.
i'm open to praise and criticism for my cricketing tastes.
by the way this is not spam,
-sportingchallenge

Sportingchallen

School Boy/Girl Captain
YouTube

Oh and don't worry i'm not trying to outdo Rob, Rob's channel is f**king awesome, and he deserves far more accolades then my little channel.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Oh and don't worry i'm not trying to outdo Rob, Rob's channel is f**king awesome, and he deserves far more accolades then my little channel.
Welcome aboard, mate. Fine channel and superb videos. Especially pleased to see Ntini's last test wicket. Heartening to see someone else rate him as highly as I do. :)

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
Whilst I don't have the huge database of cricket videos that Rob has, my channel itself isn't too bad at all.
Check it out for yourself, youtube.com/user/sportingchallenge
im also starting to do requests as well.
i'm open to praise and criticism for my cricketing tastes.
by the way this is not spam,
-sportingchallenge
Hey man, nice channel indeed.

Do you also accept requests like Rob? :D