• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thanks a million Rob (thats a thanks every 10 videos :p). You have done such a wonderful job. My favorite from all of your uploads is probably the WI fast bowlers brutal compilation. A great piece put together.

Also thanks a million for all the Imran Khan vids.

You are gun
Pretty sure he hasn't uploaded that many videos, ****.

Couldn't have, doesn't have any Cheeqs.

Last edited:

karan316

State Vice-Captain
Just hit 10 million views for my videos, wanted to say thanks to all here who have watched them and put up with me.
Thanks a lot Rob, for all those priceless videos, I don't think I would have got to see those videos if you wouldn't have taken the pain to upload it for everyone. All those videos of Sir Viv,Imran, Holding, Border, Hadlee, Botham, Marshall,Kapil(though you haven't uploaded more of him:laugh:) ,etc. are just awesome, m really lucky that I could see all those classic videos man. Hats off to you sir.. I wont be surprised if you get 1000 million views...

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Fapping to Bond tearing apart India in 2002. I'm a tad grumpy at your description of our attack though, since Tuffey was a gun in those days, Vettori could spin the ball, and Oram was quick and bouncy pre-injury.:p

I'll forgive you though because I want to have *** with your youtube channel. That series was so gun, with Richardson and Dravid being absolute heroes on classical kiwi greentops. Such a pity we rolled out the flat wicket red carpet in 2008 because the BCCI mighht have a cry.

Ganguly whining about the pitches was the highlight of the 2002 series.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Pitch in the first test wasn't even that green in the second innings looking at the Sehwag dismissal. Nice and yellow. Bond is just a ****ing champion.

Last edited:

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Pitch in the first test wasn't even that green in the second innings looking at the Sehwag dismissal. Nice and yellow. Bond is just a ****ing champion.

Top run scorers in that series-

1) Richardson 144 runs
2) Dravid 131 runs
3) Tendulkar 100 runs
4) Fleming 78 runs
5) Astle 55 runs
6) Vincent 45 runs
7) Sehwag 40 runs

each run in that series was effectively worth like 3 runs.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/64021.html

LOL at the scorecard.

Last edited:

Flem274*

123/5
Top run scorers in that series-

1) Richardson 144 runs
2) Dravid 131 runs
3) Tendulkar 100 runs
4) Fleming 78 runs
5) Astle 55 runs
6) Vincent 45 runs
7) Sehwag 40 runs

each run in that series was effectively worth like 3 runs.

2nd Test: New Zealand v India at Hamilton, Dec 19-22, 2002 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

LOL at the scorecard.
Being a low scoring series doesn't make the pitches automatically green. I'll upload a screenshot from the vid later. New Zealand and Zaheer were just outstanding with the ball throughout the series.

No disputes the second test was green as a lawn though. Lolled watching it. Bring those pitches back!

Funniest thing on the series scorecard is Agarkar goin at four an over.:laugh:

Jacknife

International Captain
After watching the Trueman vid, I some how spent the next couple of hours listening to audio recordings of his after dinner speeches. I've heard them before years ago but still laugh out loud funny, WAG.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Make sure you all check in tomorrow, its the one year anniversary of my channel, and i have some stupendous videos to unveil, magnificent extended footage of one of the greatest players of all time, of which there is very little footage on youtube, and it will be over an hour of quality footage, one of the most commanding and terrifying players the world has seen, who gets little mention on forums anymore.......devastating stuff. Taken me almost 3 months to compile this footage, everyone from any nation will love it.

Top_Cat

Yes but is he better than Sachin? If you could post some side-by-videos of them batting, that'd be great. I know your time is limited but that would be great, thanks won't bother you again.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Hey Rob, I looked on your channel and couldn't find the combined video with Sachin. If it's not too much trouble, if you could post it soon, that would be fantastic. Thanks again.

Top_Cat

lol, if he's not a batsman, how could he be better than Sachin? u no nothing about crikt.

smash84

The Tiger King
Make sure you all check in tomorrow, its the one year anniversary of my channel, and i have some stupendous videos to unveil, magnificent extended footage of one of the greatest players of all time, of which there is very little footage on youtube, and it will be over an hour of quality footage, one of the most commanding and terrifying players the world has seen, who gets little mention on forums anymore.......devastating stuff. Taken me almost 3 months to compile this footage, everyone from any nation will love it.
You mean it is Imran Khan :ph34r: