• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Blah blah blah, another **** Sachin fan who has had his requests turned down time and time again by me, and who has abused me in private, so many messages I get saying the same thing from youtubers, they all think whatever innings they are requesting will make my channel SO much better, its all the same crap. This dude can keep his hat on, i don't want him to take it off, his tiny brain might fall out.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
One of the comments:

Posted by YoBro on (October 02 2011, 08:31 AM GMT)
With all due respect to robelinda2 and his "impressive" stash of cricket videos, I am yet to see the full highlights package of Tendulkar's vintage 114 at Perth, in the first innings of the last Test during the 1991-1992 Ind vs Aus series. Maybe when he posts that one as well (if he does have access to the footage), I'll take my hat off to him. Until then, I maintain his collection is pretty ordinary.

:confused:
haha, what a ****ing tool.

Arachnodouche

International Captain
No self hate this, as a few dolts might call it, but a vast majority of Sachin/India fans are some of the most obnoxious clowns floating around on the internet. Their sense of entitlement and self righteous indignation at anything opposed to their "God Of Cricket" deserves a kick in the balls.

Гурин

School Boy/Girl Captain
No self hate this, as a few dolts might call it, but a vast majority of Sachin/India fans are some of the most obnoxious clowns floating around on the internet. Their sense of entitlement and self righteous indignation at anything opposed to their "God Of Cricket" deserves a kick in the balls.
Surely there's a fair amount of annoying fanboysm out there, however sometimes I'm wondering how many of them are actual Indian fans, and how many just people from Pakistan trolling them; for istance, I can't believe that all the comments on this article can be from true indian fans.

turnstyle

State 12th Man
Гурин;2667594 said:
Surely there's a fair amount of annoying fanboysm out there, however sometimes I'm wondering how many of them are actual Indian fans, and how many just people from Pakistan trolling them; for istance, I can't believe that all the comments on this article can be from true indian fans.
Quite possibly the daftest thing i've heard on the internet all week.

Bouncer

State Regular
Hey Rob,

Just noticed you posted a clip from Sharjah (Pak/Aus 2002) of ponting vs sami, Man I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to see the inning of Hayden, the one he played under scorching heat of UAE, against us.

and if you think that I couldn't be more happier, you can try uploading that inning, ball by ball....I'd surpise you!

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Гурин;2667594 said:
In defence of those commenters, that article is as humourous as terminal illness despite all attempts.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Hey Rob,

Just noticed you posted a clip from Sharjah (Pak/Aus 2002) of ponting vs sami, Man I would looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove to see the inning of Hayden, the one he played under scorching heat of UAE, against us.

and if you think that I couldn't be more happier, you can try uploading that inning, ball by ball....I'd surpise you!
Yeah I can do it, may do a really long version of it, we'll see. BRILLIANT INNINGS. At one point was it 58 degrees in the middle? Drinks breaks every two overs!

Bouncer

State Regular
Yeah I can do it, may do a really long version of it, we'll see. BRILLIANT INNINGS. At one point was it 58 degrees in the middle? Drinks breaks every two overs!
Now if i tell you that I will even consider stop calling you a piss off aussie, who lives every day of his life with inferiority complex that his squad has never produced an legendary off spinning talent like Harbhajan....will this make you move my request (Ball by ball or at least very long version) any way near top of your list.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
That brought back all the Tendulkar love for me :wub: (which I lost over the years because of over the top hero worship). Such a typical India's ODI of 90's - Tendulkar scores BULK of the runs (see the attached screenshot), rest of the batting keeps falling at the other end, Tendulkar keeps up with run rate, gets out somewhere in the middle overs, the rest cannot finish the job and Tendulkar takes blame for not being a match-winner :(

Attachments

Last edited: