• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Its been up ages dude! A few guys have had those vids on youtube but so many channel get shut down, other guys end up uploading them anyway. GOOD VIEWING!

Last edited:

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
I was looking for it for ages, even went through this whole thread but was not able to find it. And tons of recent uploaded stuff never gets deleted from YouTube but some how stuff like this always gets deleted or the channel gets shut down. Even I read in your comments section everytime you try to upload Hayden's chennai knock (2001), it doesnt allow you to upload.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Mighty annoying it is!!! When I first joined here It took days and days to go through this thread before I bombarded it with my own videos.......

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Here's a challenge for ya Rob, do you have any footage of the Aus A vs India A matches in Los Angeles around '98? Was the days of Brendan Creevey, Gerry Denton, Lee Hanson and Brett Lee terrorising the poor Indian players on some fairly lethal pitches, truly hilarious to watch. I remember catching some of it on FoxTel. Here's the group of matches;

The Home of CricketArchive

And you never uploaded that 6 by Chris Cairns at The 'Gabba I asked for. Going to go claim copyright on one of your videos every hour it's not uploaded. Just remember you brought this upon yourself.

Last edited:

Daemon

Here's a challenge for ya Rob, do you have any footage of the Aus A vs India A matches in Los Angeles around '98? Was the days of Brendan Creevey, Gerry Denton, Lee Hanson and Brett Lee terrorising the poor Indian players on some fairly lethal pitches, truly hilarious to watch. I remember catching some of it on FoxTel. Here's the group of matches;

And you never uploaded that 6 by Chris Cairns at The 'Gabba I asked for. Going to go claim copyright on one of your videos every hour it's not uploaded. Just remember you brought this upon yourself.
India 'A' vs Australia 'A' - Los Angeles USA......carnage..... - YouTube ?

Top_Cat

haha, uploaded 3 days ago. WAC.

EDIT: No footage of the bowling in that link, but. Was pretty scary to watch, Denton not far of Lee's pace at the time.

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
This is one good spell from Kallis that I found on YouTube:

Jack Kallis' Six wicket haul vs England at Leeds, August 2003 - YouTube

Not too much of Kallis bowling apart from this.He was a fine sight, IMHO in the 1997-2004 period, especially in swinging conditions such as this one. A very good-looking action, I always thought.
Just checked and surprised to find that Kallis has taken 5 fivers. I thought he'd have only 1-2 of them. Trying to rate him always causes cognitive dissonance to me :unsure:

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Just checked and surprised to find that Kallis has taken 5 fivers. I thought he'd have only 1-2 of them. Trying to rate him always causes cognitive dissonance to me :unsure:
Kallis' is a peculiar case for I always thought that a man of his talent underachieved with the ball.

If you follow some of his spells in the beginning of his career, you'd discover that he had great bowling potential and had one of the loveliest actions for bowling outswingers, IMHO. The tragedy is that Kallis, the batsman flourished at the expense of Kallis, the bowler and now we remember him as a great batsman who was very useful with the ball.

Goughy

Hall of Fame Member
Kallis' is a peculiar case for I always thought that a man of his talent underachieved with the ball.

If you follow some of his spells in the beginning of his career, you'd discover that he had great bowling potential and had one of the loveliest actions for bowling outswingers, IMHO. The tragedy is that Kallis, the batsman flourished at the expense of Kallis, the bowler and now we remember him as a great batsman who was very useful with the ball.
He realized that he couldnt do both. He has said that it was too taxing and that he chose to concentrate on his batting and relegate his bowling from 'front line' to 'useful option.' He could never have become the batsman he is if he had continued to bowl the volume he did.