• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Seen it before from the other thread, but it's still a stunner. Certainly one of the worst songs ever made by any person ever. And that's putting it lightly.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, I saw it a while ago, but it was also on Channel 9 news last night.

Craig

World Traveller
Yeah his agent (Neil Maxwell) said he is huge in India, including Bollywood movie offers and post career he will make more money from his deals in India then in Australia. I know about about Steve Waugh and probably Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne, who else in the Australian team is huge there?

adharcric

International Coach
Yeah his agent (Neil Maxwell) said he is huge in India, including Bollywood movie offers and post career he will make more money from his deals in India then in Australia. I know about about Steve Waugh and probably Glenn McGrath and Shane Warne, who else in the Australian team is huge there?
Damien Martyn. He even had a donkey dedicated to him. :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I was disappointed they didn't play Lee's song at the 20/20.

There was far more crap blaring over the speakers than that.

Fiery

Banned
Gotta agree there ;)
Ew.

P.S Not sure if it's a good idea or you're even allowed to edit other people's posts in quoting them. Maybe a moderater can give an answer to that. If it is allowed then it should be an unwritten rule as it's pretty low

Last edited:

sideshowtim

Banned
Gilly is apparently.