• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Cruxdude

International Debutant
You guys probably haven't read, but some of you will recall my McGrath batting video was taken down due to a false copyright claim, as it turns out by a kid from Pakistan called Fayzann, he regularly posts on my channel. WELL, he went a bit overboard and filed copyright claims against EVERY Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga video on their official channel, and both channels were terminated!! Youtubes policy of just terminating videos and not asking questions backfired hugely. Both channels are being restored as i type and the Beiber fans worldwide are so angry its hilarious. They have been reporting all of Fayzann's cricket videos to youtube, hacking his Facebook account, and there are is an online petition to get him arrested and sent to the USA for court. He is only 13. Tell me this isn't damn funny!
Just read this in an article about this
Fayzann's first video, titled "Zaheer Khan's All 21 Wickets - ICC Cricket World Cup 2011," was removed as a "violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content".
:laugh:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Would also like to take this opportunity to note that David Gower's biggest contribution to this world was providing the rhyming slang for 'shower'.

Cheers.

Spikey

Fayzann's first video, titled "Zaheer Khan's All 21 Wickets - ICC Cricket World Cup 2011," was removed as a "violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content".

May well be sigged that.

benchmark00

May well be sigged that.
You're all talk ****. If you had sigged half the **** you said you would you'd have a sig that stretches km's.

WAC.

Spikey

Sachin Tendulkar has made an Unbreakable record in the cricket history..
This is said to be Unbeatable because the person behind him on 2nd rank is far more away from him about 4,000 runs and being retired.
He is a person who comes into the dreams of the best spinner in world cricket(Shane warne) hitting him sixes.
& lot more

is out (****)

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Haha great stuff, but isn't that like guaranteed to get you in strife?
Well there are hundreds of vids from this series on youtube, including the Malinga hat trick which was uploaded by an aussie, that has 90,000 views now! So this series must be safe, but to be honest usually its just recent India or England stuff that gets taken down, or rent Ashes stuff. Matches from WI or NZ for instance never get deleted. So i figure I'm safe, but you never know.

Howe_zat

Audio File
You guys probably haven't read, but some of you will recall my McGrath batting video was taken down due to a false copyright claim, as it turns out by a kid from Pakistan called Fayzann, he regularly posts on my channel. WELL, he went a bit overboard and filed copyright claims against EVERY Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga video on their official channel, and both channels were terminated!! Youtubes policy of just terminating videos and not asking questions backfired hugely. Both channels are being restored as i type and the Beiber fans worldwide are so angry its hilarious. They have been reporting all of Fayzann's cricket videos to youtube, hacking his Facebook account, and there are is an online petition to get him arrested and sent to the USA for court. He is only 13. Tell me this isn't damn funny!
Phenomenal.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Cheers Rob! Not one I've heard of, always nice to see someone more obscure. Absolute beauty at 2:20. Lol at the commentator calling it a "deadset straight delivery", always wonder how these blind ***** get the job.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Cheers Rob! Not one I've heard of, always nice to see someone more obscure. Absolute beauty at 2:20. Lol at the commentator calling it a "deadset straight delivery", always wonder how these blind ***** get the job.
Seriously eh. You see the replay, freaking jaffa of a ball, Looks like it moved out then in then out, Hayden has no clue, Rackemann gives NO credit to the bowler at all!!!! I recall there was plenty of talk about Schultz every time SA played Australia in the 90's but he was always injured, but when he came in for that last test in 1997 there was a huge buzz about, and he didn't disappoint, bowled with real fire all test, but was a complete knob of a guy, typical fast bowler i guess, didn't handle himself all that well on the field.