• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

smash84

The Tiger King
Yeah thats fail! I might have starting taping in 1982 but i have thousands of videos going back decades before i started taping, that I've collected.
haha.....ok dude ok...I was wrong.....please do upload any John Snow video that you can. I am also quite interested to see how well he bowled. :)

smash84

The Tiger King
great work Rob...........this upload of the WI quicks of the 80s is worth the trouble that you took.....thanks man

smash84

The Tiger King
ouch.........these guys bowl some nasty short pitch stuff to the tail enders.......that old perth pitch never fails to amaze me.......the bounce is so true and amazing

smash84

The Tiger King
plenty of Marshall in that WI 80s compilation. Boy Marshall could be sharp. I wasn't always a big fan of Marshall because I had not seen him bowl too much but I am a neo convert

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hahaha cricinfo twitter already linked to Harper. Should get you another 20,000 requests for random Sachin innings

smash84

The Tiger King
out swinger @ pace witll be really happy at this upload of john snow. So let's see what Imran Khan;s mentor was all about