• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, love how silent Tony went there. Nothing to say to that, really. Remember it well, worst decision ever. As far as I'm aware, it wasn't reversed nor was the umpire formally sanctioned. Incredible.

smash84

The Tiger King
thanks for the uploads Rob. I thought you had stopped uploading stuff.

btw is the Mark Waugh catches video coming up?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Rob, do you have some of Murali's top spells? There aren't many on YouTube surprisingly. Will really appreciate if you can upload a few of them.

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
yeah neither much of Marshall. Some of Rob's Marshall bowling is there though.
The only (relatively) modern day great fast bowler who doesn't have a single spell on YouTube is poor John Snow.

IIRC, Rob has uploaded one of Marshall's ten-fer. There's a bit of Andy Roberts and a lot of Holding, Lillee, Khan and Hadlee on YouTube. All undoubtedly great bowlers.

Even Willis (who I regard as a notch or two below Snow) has his best moment uploaded on YouTube - the Headingley 8-fer. Snow's videos would be hugely appreciated by a lot of folks, myself included. Maybe his 7/40 in Sydney, 1970/71 or the test in which he gives Gary Sobers a pair in 1968 can be uploaded.

Rob, do you have any of that please?

smash84

The Tiger King
The only (relatively) modern day great fast bowler who doesn't have a single spell on YouTube is poor John Snow.

IIRC, Rob has uploaded one of Marshall's ten-fer. There's a bit of Andy Roberts and a lot of Holding, Lillee, Khan and Hadlee on YouTube. All undoubtedly great bowlers.

Even Willis (who I regard as a notch or two below Snow) has his best moment uploaded on YouTube - the Headingley 8-fer. Snow's videos would be hugely appreciated by a lot of folks, myself included. Maybe his 7/40 in Sydney, 1970/71 or the test in which he gives Gary Sobers a pair in 1968 can be uploaded.

Rob, do you have any of that please?
Rob probably would not have John Snow's bowling b/c he started taping cricket in 1982 I think

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
Rob probably would not have John Snow's bowling b/c he started taping cricket in 1982 I think
You never know. The man has uploaded India-England's first test from 1932 and a lot of stuff from the early-mid 1970s too. He has a very wide range of collection, methinks.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah thats fail! I might have starting taping in 1982 but i have thousands of videos going back decades before i started taping, that I've collected.

bagapath

International Captain
rob! do you have ravi shastri's 52 of 39 balls vs pakistan in nagpur in 1987? it had one ramrod straight six of imran's bowling. would be awesome if you could find it. this was the oneday series before the reliance worldcup in which pakistan thrashed us 5-1 but shastri was the man of the series. salim malik's killer knock in calcutta in the second match of the same series is also an all time great ODI knock.