• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Rob maybe you could start an FB page and upload videos there as well. I've watched movies advertisements on FB pages and they load quickly, and generally have no issues throughout. You'd get thousands of fans pretty quickly imo :p

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Rob maybe you could start an FB page and upload videos there as well. I've watched movies advertisements on FB pages and they load quickly, and generally have no issues throughout. You'd get thousands of fans pretty quickly imo :p
Ive got a facebook page actually, search for Rob Cricketman, i'll add more stuff to it soon. I can link straight from youtube, but i think i'll upload directly to facebook.

Spikey

A work of art.

And now over to benchmark00 and his views on this:

And look how happy he is!

Last edited:

benchmark00

**** that's brilliant for a 12 year old. Never seen a kid that age even come close to being that good before.
There was a kid from NZ called Rachin, whose dad filmed him having a net session at 6 years old. I would say he would be equally technically proficient as that 12 year old. There's a thread on CW about him. For whatever reason the videos have been taken down from youtube. Probs for child cruelty itbt.