• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Never really played many computer games. Not my scene man. I had a hand held Donkey Kong flip out thing in 1985, thats about it.

Fusion

Global Moderator
YouTube - ‪Ramiz's Lounge - Inzamam Ul Haq, Mushtaq Ahmed - Episode 07‬‏

For the ones who understand Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi.

Inzamam is a riot :laugh:
:laugh: Just saw this. Loved the stories they were telling each other. For those that don’t understand Urdu/Punjabi, I thought these two incidents they recalled were the funniest (probably funnier when they tell the stories as the humor gets lost in the translation):

- Inzi talked about how in one particular match, he was fielding at slip and Mushy was bowling to Alec Stewart. Mushy wasn’t having a good day and Inzi said balls were flying like missiles near his left and right ears. He was getting scared and asked Wasim (the Captain) to change his field position. When that didn’t work, he just clasped his hands and said “well bowled Mushy!”. Mushy says that Saeed Anwar, fielding at the boundary, piped in “I need a helmet at extra cover!”

- Inzi also recalled how he and Mushy were batting once, Inzy was on 92, and Mushy was to face the last ball of the over from Walsh. Inzi was hoping to face the next over and get his century. So he went up to Mushy and said “He’s going to bowl you a yorker for sure. Just look for that and defend”. Sure enough, Walsh bowls a yorker and bowls out Mushy. Inzi afterwards asked him why didn’t he look for the yorker. Mushy replies “He was running so fast I thought it would be a bouncer!”

AHintofReverse

Cricket Spectator
Spot on!

Apart from being truly great batsmen Tendulkar and Kallis share another trait.."exaggerated movments"..makes ordinary bowlers look deadly
..even though Sreesanth had bowled a good one to him in the Durban test Kallis made him look like Malcom Mashall..lol
looks even worse when they get bowled
right said mate, Kallis is much better doin that :dry: ...the way he got out to Sreesanth's fairly okay short ball, he made SS look like Curtly Ambrose damnit
& probably it was mohammad asif's 1st memorable performance where he took 5 wickets against India in last innings of the match, it was a typical Asif nip-backer that stayed a touch low & bowled him, Sachin squatted almost to ground! :laugh:

Outswinger@Pace

International 12th Man
yes, it started probably there.... but sreesanth had annoyed his other indian teammates as well...in a domestic game, once he challenged Sachin to hit him over the head (to which SRT duly obliged by charging down the track )
Never heard of David challenging Goliath in real life. Looks like it ended differently for the David in this story! :cool: