• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Just woke up, give me 10 mins and i'll see what I can do. Always enjoy seeing POMMY PAIN.

EDIT- Its uploading now.....

Last edited:

robelinda

25 mins until Alderman vid, im uploading something else at the same time thats been going overnight, so it will upload SLOW....

gvenkat

State Captain
Can you please upload the videos of WI-Eng 1994 where Eng gets all out for 46 and the WI-SA inaugural Test match? DO you have those?

robelinda

Youve never seen Alderman bowl before??? I think that is my cue to make a video of his bowling from the 81 and 89 Ashes tours.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That would be nice. Also, could you upload a collection of Allan Border's best innings (if you haven't already), preferably against WI's best attacks? Would like to see more of him.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Rob,

Thought you might like to know that Stick Cricket has posted one of your videos on its facebook page. Sachin Tendulkar's famous 'helmet before wicket'

robelinda

Yeah so whats this stick cricket thing?? People have been messaging me saying they found me through stick cricket. WTF is stick cricket???

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah so whats this stick cricket thing?? People have been messaging me saying they found me through stick cricket. WTF is stick cricket???
"What's a keyboard?"

Worst ****. Has an internet connection through his Flinstoneesque shell phone line imo.