Page 152 of 372 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 5567
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cricket on YouTube

Oh, they stink then
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Mitch Johnson is ****ing awesome for cricket.
    Quote Originally Posted by pasag View Post
    Ponting's ability to ton up in the first innings of a series should not be understated. So much pressure, so important. What a great!

International Vice-Captain robelinda's Avatar
    Not just them, the BCCI< England and India boards too. I'll just play it safe and do vintage stuff.....
    My Youtube cricket channels, thousands of gold old videos

http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda2

http://www.youtube.com/user/robelinda

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend andyc's Avatar
    Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion!
    Someone else will probably end up uploading it anyway. I find you just have to wait a couple of days and then just keep searching for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by flibbertyjibber View Post
    Only a bunch of convicts having been beaten 3-0 and gone 9 tests without a win and won just 1 in 11 against England could go into the home series saying they will win. England will win in Australia again this winter as they are a better side which they have shown this summer. 3-0 doesn't lie girls.

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )
    Just came up with couple of smoking requests....

->In late 1991, there was a tournament in Sharjah in which aaqib got hat-trick in final, Richie Richardson scored two of the best 100's I have ever seen in my life in that tournament, one won WI the game, the other one, which was a better inning BUT WI still lost the game due to the brilliance of younis. Can you find those two innings by any chance?

--> Can you upload that final over from the second game from younis, I think It went something like this, WI needed 10 or so runs, Bishop was batting with Patrick Patterson and took single first ball, Patrick took single next ball....third ball was smashed out of ground by Bishop.....then for next two balls when Bishop got dot balls......last ball....two runs to win, one to tie and Bishop was expecting something near his toes and was ready to swing/whip it anywhere on on side...but younis bowls a 95 MPH + leg cutter(ish) and knocks the off stump out of park...

Smoking requests, arent they?
    Twitter @3Bouncers
    One of my friends said "And itís not like we havenít defeated India enough. I think weíve beaten them on a couple of occasions, on a lot of occasions, in fact."

Area 51 (Been requesting videos that even robelinda cant come up with - up yours all CW )
    Quote Originally Posted by robelinda View Post
    Yeah I know, figure that out. Craziest fans them Sachin fans.
    Wait till they start feeling as if they are running th sport...Oh wait, they already are there.....****, we are all ****ed
    Last edited by andyc; 16-01-2011 at 09:52 PM.

Don't avoid the filter, Bouncer.

Oh comeon....dont you ever go to sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post

->In late 1991, there was a tournament in Sharjah in which aaqib got hat-trick in final, Richie Richardson scored two of the best 100's I have ever seen in my life in that tournament, one won WI the game, the other one, which was a better inning BUT WI still lost the game due to the brilliance of younis. Can you find those two innings by any chance?

--> Can you upload that final over from the second game from younis, I think It went something like this, WI needed 10 or so runs, Bishop was batting with Patrick Patterson and took single first ball, Patrick took single next ball....third ball was smashed out of ground by Bishop.....then for next two balls when Bishop got dot balls......last ball....two runs to win, one to tie and Bishop was expecting something near his toes and was ready to swing/whip it anywhere on on side...but younis bowls a 95 MPH + leg cutter(ish) and knocks the off stump out of park...

Smoking indeed, I do recall seeing that series. I'm pretty sure I dont have it, but I might be able to get it. I have sources.....

vcs
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer View Post

Remember that second one very vaguely as a kid.

Robelinda, Steve Waugh earned his nickname of 'Iceman' for his death bowling, notably in these matches. Any chance of getting those final overs? Something I've always wanted to see

Yeah i got those.

lol at the guy who's asking you to try and upload the videos. Doesn't realise that he's not the only one requesting videos.

Oh and btw, did you ever get around to looking for the Gilly 189 in the Sheffield Shield Final in 1996 against South Australia that I asked about a while ago?

The Home of CricketArchive

PS. Aussie Rules fans will know this, look at the no.6 batsman for SA. One and only James Brayshaw. Would love some of his footage if you have any.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vcs View Post
    Remember that second one very vaguely as a kid.
    yeah. waqar used to be lightning fast back then. It was a superb match
    And smalishah's avatar is the most classy one by far Jan certainly echoes the sentiments of CW

Yeah we don't crap in the first world; most of us would actually have no idea what that was emanating from Ajmal's backside. Why isn't it roses and rainbows like what happens here? PEWS's retort to Ganeshran on Daemon's picture depicting Ajmal's excreta

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Fan View Post
    lol at the guy who's asking you to try and upload the videos. Doesn't realise that he's not the only one requesting videos.

Oh and btw, did you ever get around to looking for the Gilly 189 in the Sheffield Shield Final in 1996 against South Australia that I asked about a while ago?

The Home of CricketArchive

PS. Aussie Rules fans will know this, look at the no.6 batsman for SA. One and only James Brayshaw. Would love some of his footage if you have any.
    Yeah I havent looked for it. Will try.

Just got home from work, i'm dreading checking my channel now, more idiots demanding stuff no doubt! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

Banned

Aus Vs Aus A 1997

its actully only ponting's and lehmann's innings i want to see from that match Robelinda2 and i really won't harrass you every day about then keep up the good work

Thread Information