• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

abmk

State 12th Man
Sir Viv did though have some problems with Qadir during his playing days.
even more with Hirwani and Chandra ( though you can't obviously call Chandra a conventional leggie ) !

At their bests, I reckon Warne would have the edge on Viv . If warne went slightly astray though, can see Viv punishing him

Last edited:

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha very good.

I know we joke about McGrath's batting and it's condescending how commentators always said 'oh very well played!' every time he blocked a straight ball, but FMD, the shots at 6.36 and 8.18 (only watched this much so far) are genuinely quality shots.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
There's surprisingly not many silly edges through the slips, there's more than a few, but a lot of quality quality shots indeed. Not many slogs either, he really tried bloody hard to play like a batsman. The first 4 in odi cricket near the end of the video is QUALITY.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Im LOVNG being able to upload video longer than 15 mins too, gold stuff.

Got some GREAT ideas for future uploads......

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
Can you upload every run scored by Brian Lara in Test and ODI cricket, thanks. I can wait till tomorrow.