• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
About 13 hours to make!!! Had to search through every Ponting match on cricinfo for his run outs, and then find all the run outs in all the matches, then edit them all down, then finally 8 hours to upload!
They need to let you show off your stuff on TV :) Hate some of the stupid old one sided matches that channels like Neo Cricket broadcast when theres nothing to show.

Spark

Global Moderator
That old ring field was insane. You have Ponting, but then you have the arguably even more accurate (at the time) Symonds and Clarke there too, and then Martyn who pulled off the most mind-boggling catches in the ring...

Outstanding choice for 1000th by the way. Some of those are staggering, the speed across the outfield and then the extraordinarily short length of time it takes from pickup to a bullet-like release...

The ones where he catches the non-striker asleep are the best.

Last edited:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That old ring field was insane. You have Ponting, but then you have the arguably even more accurate (at the time) Symonds and Clarke there too, and then Martyn who pulled off the most mind-boggling catches in the ring...
And before that, in Tests you had M Waugh at slip, S Waugh at gully and Blewwy at CP. No mercy.

TumTum

Banned
Rob, I'm a bit busy to be watching 1 hour of runouts, can you direct me to when Ponting makes the catch and runout 2 years ago against either Pak or WI?

smash84

The Tiger King
Great upload Rob......btw can you upload some Mark Waugh catches in slip and gully region.....I don't think there has ever been a better slip fielder than Mark Waugh

Blaze 18

Banned
Great stuff as always, Rob. You really should be getting some recognition for this (outside of CricketWeb). I've met many, many cricket fanatics and none of them have a collection anywhere near as good as yours. Legend.

Spark

Global Moderator
Haha my word. If you do that, write another comment about how some part-time left arm tweaker who barely turns usually it could run riot through the Indian lineup (on multiple occasions). That'll get you a few responses for sure.

And that video of Punter bowling is gold.