• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

smash84

The Tiger King
haha, listening to the commentary of some of those 6's, how well did the 12th man have Max Walker pegged?

"Merv Hughes starts his run up right-foot first.....then the left foot in front of the right........then the left then the right in quick succession......"
:laugh:

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loved that spell of bowling. The ball he castled Steve Waugh with in Adelaide was just incredible too. If a bloke like Slater if looking rushed against you, you know you're bowling quiiiiick. Always loved that action of Dev's too.

Hey does anyone else remember when England used to come here and be ****? Good times.

Last edited:

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yeah that Adelaide 2nd innings spell was good. There was an even better contest in that match between Slater and Malcolm in the aussie first innings, Devon had Slats hopping everywhere for a few overs, Slats was hooking everything and missing, but the pitch was obviously flatter so he got away with it. In Perth not so, but Devon didnt get him out!!!

smash84

The Tiger King
Rob the more vids that I watch of Viv the more I become his fan..........thanks for uploading so many Viv Richards videos.....the guy had an awesome presence on the field..........felt bad for Greenidge because even though Greendige was awesome too but was completely over shadowed by Viv.........Looking at him smash Merv Hughes straight back past the bowler (almost taking his fingers off) made me appreciate why Imran Khan said "I have never been intimidated by any batsman but the one batsman who intimidates me is Viv Richards"....Legend

was watching your videos of him batting against Steve Waugh and Merv Hughes......haha.....it was top notch stuff...........especially Steve Waugh trying to bounce him.......

smash84

The Tiger King
Incidentally was reading Javed Miandad's autobiography and he said that if he had gotten a chance to avoid playing a bowler it would have been Lillee that he would avoid........also mentions the time when Lillee almost killed him with a bouncer.......was lying unconscious in the hospital for 3 days..

Do you have any footage of Lillee bowling to Miandad?????

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
About 13 hours to make!!! Had to search through every Ponting match on cricinfo for his run outs, and then find all the run outs in all the matches, then edit them all down, then finally 8 hours to upload!