• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
They shouldnt see it as torture! Where else on the internet would you find the first ball bowled to Sachin by Warne in test cricket in India.....the actual footage i provide is quality, my humour is less quality!!!!

smash84

The Tiger King
obviously I meant regarding you humor.........hehe.........

the footage is definitely quality work............btw what prompted you to become a regular at CW and not at any other forum? Or are you a regular at other places too?

robelinda

A few other places....lots of people were telling me for ages and ages to come here and guaranteed me it was different to other places.

bagapath

International Captain
A few other places....lots of people were telling me for ages and ages to come here and guaranteed me it was different to other places.
of course it is different. this is the only forum i am part of. obviously that makes CW better than the rest.

Spark

Global Moderator
yeah i lurked at quite a few forums and CW struck me as 1. the most active and 2. the freest of immature twerps/horrifically hubristic biased one-eyed trolls.

robelinda

Uploaded 18 videos today, cant be stuffed listing them all, check my channel, HEAPS OF GOLD! Malcolm Marshall, Viv Richards.....

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
haha, listening to the commentary of some of those 6's, how well did the 12th man have Max Walker pegged?

"Merv Hughes starts his run up right-foot first.....then the left foot in front of the right........then the left then the right in quick succession......"