• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Slow Love™ said:
LOL! I've just been making my way through the last few pages of this thread - this is ****ing brilliant! Just been watching it again and again. It's the high-pitched squeal that really puts the cherry on top for me.
Haha I remember watching that live. The fact that it happened 3 times makes it brilliant. I love how Kumble turns around after appealing to see Mark Richardson lying on the pitch. LOL!

Was the best bit of a dead test, Mark Richardson... what a character. :lol:

LA ICE-E

State Captain
I was watching a clip from the last world cup and say a double bouncer. Is it a no ball if a ball bounces twice? What's the rule relating to this?

pasag

RTDAS
Not on YouTube and I'm not sure if this has been posted, but this is footage of the Aussie dressing rooms shown on Channel 9 after the third Test match. Really cool stuff.

Link

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
LA ICE-E said:
I was watching a clip from the last world cup and say a double bouncer. Is it a no ball if a ball bounces twice? What's the rule relating to this?
It has to bounce three times or more for it to be a no-ball. A delivery that bounces twice = legal ball.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
nightprowler10 said:
Kaneria gets robbed.

Watch him celebrate Flintoff's dismissal:laugh:
I remember watching that live and going "Screw you Hair!"

Plus LOL @ Waqar's commentary.

"What a catch!"
"... and he's down! Woohoo"
"That's... that's... that's hattrick. That is hattrick, I tell you!"

Best commentator :cool:

Too bad he's bowling coach now, would love to hear his "You Bewdy!"

Alysum

U19 Debutant
have you seen the comments on that video ?

I'm with hair it's not LBW, would have just missed leg stump and perhaps gone over the top. Good decision in my opinion.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Alysum said:
have you seen the comments on that video ?

I'm with hair it's not LBW, would have just missed leg stump and perhaps gone over the top. Good decision in my opinion.
Missed leg stump? How the hell would it have missed leg stump? And it surely wasn't too high.