• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
The official word was always that Macgilla's fielding let him down for regular selection, and that may be true apart from that miraculous grab, and of course his batting was terrible, but his bowling was actually pretty awesome at ODI level and he showed plenty in that 2000 series vs Pakistan and India. I reckon he and Langer were the unluckiest guys who didnt play more one day cricket.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Usually I'm not a fan of baiting but damn Rob, you're just so good at it. More entertaining than the vid itself.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
One of the best, will never forget the 1994 tour to WI, he was so good, and really toughened up on that series.

vcs

What I liked most about MacGill in that video was that he looked positively depressed and grumpy after taking a great catch to get rid of the best batsman in the opposition. WAG. :laugh:

benchmark00

benchmark00

If you could include all the occasions where Cheeqs took the catch off Gorilla's bowling that would be super.

thx.

smash84

The Tiger King
First how shamelessly your youtube display picture of your channel is of the greatest cricketer that sub continent ever produced Which also is irritating fact for some people and not easy to swallow....:laugh::laugh: and now you come up with these videos and titles..:laugh::laugh:
why is it irritating????:wacko: