• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well, all my videos are gone as of today, some Indian guy is uploading ALL of my videos to his channel, and is just duplicating my channel, so I took down the vids on mine. I'll keep it that way for awhile, i'm a bit tired to be honest of all the craziness, dont have time to deal with it. Thanks to all, its been fun uploading some videos some of you hadnt seen.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
amazed you lasted so long. you've got more abuse than thanks sadly. it was great while it lasted but if anyone on here has a problem with your decision...

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Well feel free to go to "teamcriczo" channel and tell him what you think......he's certainly copping it in barages from youtubers for doing what he's doing.

smash84

The Tiger King
Well, all my videos are gone as of today, some Indian guy is uploading ALL of my videos to his channel, and is just duplicating my channel, so I took down the vids on mine. I'll keep it that way for awhile, i'm a bit tired to be honest of all the craziness, dont have time to deal with it. Thanks to all, its been fun uploading some videos some of you hadnt seen.
I am so sorry to hear of that Rob. It was so good while it lasted. Thank you so much for giving us so much joy watching all the greatest cricketers of by gone and current eras in their full glory captured on film.

Thank You Rob. You were the best.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
OMG......look at the abuse that waqas guy is giving to that guy teamcriczo...........for those who understand hindi/urdu will know what kind of obscenities are being hurled at teamcriczo..........check this out

YouTube - teamcriczo's Channel
Many of which I was unaware of.. ITSTL. :-O

Thanks Rob, for giving us a chance to expand our horizons (and our vocabularies :ph34r:).

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Damnit, didn't download the Langer, Ponting, Hayden, Martyn innings :(

Thanks for all your efforts mate. Hope that offer is still on the table for later on. ;)

Edit: Did you delete them ALL, or did you just make them all private?

Shri

Mr. Glass
No way to report him and solve the issue some way? Was good while it lasted. Hope you continue uploading stuff when you feel like doing it again. Thanks for the videos.