Page 120 of 372 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,800 of 5566
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Cricket on YouTube

Hey Rib you got Gilly's other hundred in the 05 NZ series? The 162 is already on youtube.

International Vice-Captain robelinda's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Fan View Post
    Hey Rib you got Gilly's other hundred in the 05 NZ series? The 162 is already on youtube.
    Its uploading as I type!

The McGrath coverdrive.

Quote Originally Posted by robelinda View Post
    Any other NZ players robelinda? NZ stuff is rare as hens teeth

Quote Originally Posted by Youtube Comment

hey rob wot happned ????no ulpoads for more than 4 to 5 hours now !!!!

r u digging out from video tapes now ????

reply soon am wai8in !!!!!!
    Wow, some people are ungreatful....

I want to see the only Test wickets of guys like Mark Taylor and Michael Slater.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly Fan View Post
    Wow, some people are ungreatful....
    Mate that is nothing, you guys see the stuff thats posted on the videos, or on my channel profile, but privately on my channel ive been called a racist several times, had more than a few people abuse me for not replying to their 40 messages at 4am in the morning, or being abusive for not uploading their list of 50 innings that afternoon ( yes 50). I'm done for now, i'm sick of this crap. I wake up to 250 messages, most are absolute shockers, i dont need some turd threatening me because I didnt agree to accept his offer to send my entire collection to pakistan on dvd's. IDIOTS.
    Last edited by robelinda; 08-12-2010 at 04:11 AM.

Mate that is nothing, you guys see the stuff thats posted on the videos, or on my channel profile, but privately on my channel ive been called a racist several times, had more than a few people abuse me for not replying to their 40 messages at 4am in the morning, or being abusive for not uploading their list of 50 innings that afternoon ( yes 50). I'm done for now, i'm sick of this crap. I wake up to 250 messages, most are absolute shockers, i dont need some turd threatening me because I didnt agree to accept his offer to send my entire collection to pakistan on dvd's. IDIOTS.
    Am sorry to hear that, seems rather ridiculous. Is there any way to increase your own privacy settings on youtube?

Please don't stop . Your videos are appreciated by countless people, don't listen to the hordes of wankers out there on youtube. Surely you can just block all messages and comments on your channel?

Yeah, the majority of people that post comments on youtube are absolute morons with IQ's of about 6. I wouldn't bother uploading any of there video requests. Ocasionally you get some decent members on there but usually it's just all trolls.

Anyway Rob, do you reckon you could upload some videos of Jason Gillespie's bowling highlights/wickets/spells? It would be awsome if you could.

Cheers.

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend smalishah84's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that Rob. Most of the crowd on youtube is absolutely scum. No need to pay attention to their comments. For all it is worth, I must tell you, that indeed on this forum there are many who really appreciate your efforts. Please keep up the good work.

In the process I might as well request a few more bowling clips if you have them

Request Your Custom Title Now! benchmark00's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1
    Is this CricketWeb's greatest poster in the short history of the forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by vic_orthdox View Post
    I want to see the only Test wickets of guys like Mark Taylor and Michael Slater.
    Yeah, and Xavier Doherty.
    Parmi | #1 draft pick | Jake King is **** | Big Bash League tipping champion of the universe
    Come and Paint Turtle
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    Kohli. Do something in test cricket for once please.

Thanks.

Oh, and to be fair, it's just because I don't have many mates over in Pakistan.

Request Your Custom Title Now! Spikey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by benchmark00 View Post
    Yeah, and Xavier Doherty.
    Ian Bell's career will forever be tainted....

Thread Information