• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

TumTum

Banned
Rob it'll be good if you could upload that ball-by-ball videos of Lillee bowling. Could you give me an idea of where that is in your queue?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Its nowhere in the queue, it will be a massive effort, i'll need to spend a long time editing and I just dont have that time right now. Plus i'm not sure if its a good idea now anyway, no point in uploading videos that will just incite hate.

smash84

The Tiger King
Its nowhere in the queue, it will be a massive effort, i'll need to spend a long time editing and I just dont have that time right now. Plus i'm not sure if its a good idea now anyway, no point in uploading videos that will just incite hate.
hmmm.........I think the lillee haters usually don't frequent this thread.

Bucketloads of Imran Knan to come, BUCKETLOADS. Might get started on Imran later, I reckon I can upload 30 or 40 vids.
woooohhoooooooooo............ROB YOU DA MAN..................as spark mentions patience is the order of the day................

You might have gauged by now that I am a massive Imran fan boy. Rate him second only to Bradman. I know ppl will disagree with me (with a lot of merit in their argument but what the hell :)......). I will just quote another one of our posters Ankitj, I think he worded it wonderfully well...... "If you would dream to be a cricketer, why would you dream to be anybody other than Imran Khan?".........

Keep up the gold coming. Your efforts of a lifetime bear sweet fruit. At least for the rest of us :)

smash84

The Tiger King
Last edited:

robelinda

Thanks, I had that series on 2 video tapes, pretty average quality compared to todays standards but it was as clear as I could get.

smash84

The Tiger King
Here's some RARE GOLD - VINTAGE WASIM AKRAM. Spent a few hours editing this today.

YouTube - Wasim Akram 10 wickets vs New Zealand 3rd test 1984/85
Bloody hell.........why was the umpire warning wasim for bowling bouncers to Hadlee???? Miandad retorted by telling the umpire that Hadlee was bowling bouncers to Akram.......and the umpire still warned Akram officially????????? Crap.......

Some awesome bouncers in that video from Akram. Thanks Rob for some real GOLD>

smash84

The Tiger King
Thanks, I had that series on 2 video tapes, pretty average quality compared to todays standards but it was as clear as I could get.
might be average by today's standards but some of the videos of the 80s just have terrible quality. Your vids of the 80s on the other hand are just plain outstanding. The ball is clearly visible. Just love the bowling vids that you post. Thanks once again Rob. Your work is really appreciated. I really love the stuff from the 80s. Imran, Viv, Wasim, Lillee, Hadlee......just some awesome cricketers.......they had a real presence on the cricket field.

robelinda

Bloody hell.........why was the umpire warning wasim for bowling bouncers to Hadlee???? Miandad retorted by telling the umpire that Hadlee was bowling bouncers to Akram.......and the umpire still warned Akram officially????????? Crap.......

Some awesome bouncers in that video from Akram. Thanks Rob for some real GOLD>
And how clear is the audio, you can clearly hear what Miandad is saying to the umpire, GOLD FOOTAGE!

Wait till i put up the 79/80 NZ v WI stuff, when Clive Lloyd and Colin Croft had the bust up with the NZ umpire, golden footage that.

smash84

The Tiger King
And how clear is the audio, you can clearly hear what Miandad is saying to the umpire, GOLD FOOTAGE!

Wait till i put up the 79/80 NZ v WI stuff, when Clive Lloyd and Colin Croft had the bust up with the NZ umpire, golden footage that.
so true.....you can clearly hear Miandad arguing with the umpire (and rightly so)........

GOLD as you say.......will be wating for the NZ v WI stuff......incidentally do you have some menacing stuff from Sylvester Clarke......apparently he could be very nasty

nath9916

Cricket Spectator
cricket 1997

actully can you please do those ponting and lehmann from that aus vs aus a match in 1997 and like i already said i will not harass you non stop for them Your really really awesome.

robelinda

actully can you please do those ponting and lehmann from that aus vs aus a match in 1997 and like i already said i will not harass you non stop for them Your really really awesome.
Here we go again. You say you wont harrass me, but you have continually harassed me from the very start. And whats with the new username, not this crap all over again??? Dont you learn? You told me only a few days ago with your 'cricaus' username that someone else was going to upload your requests. I'm reporting you to the moderators here, i'm not dealing with this stuff on youtube AND Cricketweb.

Last edited:

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Here's some RARE GOLD - VINTAGE WASIM AKRAM. Spent a few hours editing this today.

YouTube - Wasim Akram 10 wickets vs New Zealand 3rd test 1984/85
Fantastic footage, that ball that knocked Cairns out also finished his career, as it severely damaged his hearing (important for a fast bowler who needs to be able to hear the little snicks to appeal). Wasim was incredible for an 18 year old.

Also, good to see Fred Goodall at his biased and racist best!

robelinda

Even bad NZ sheep jokes just never get old!

Frank was the umpire in 1980 in the Croft incident too wasnt he?

I thought i'd put that extra stuff in that Wasim vid- like the bouncer and the Miandad umpire thing, all good viewing!

Last edited: