• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dont have it. Ive copped enough crap from Sachin fans that it will be awhile until upload more Sachin. I think ive done enough Sachin anyway.
You've been uploading vids of Sachin's best knocks and copping flack? What's happened there?

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
You've been uploading vids of Sachin's best knocks and copping flack? What's happened there?
Yeah I know, figure that out. Craziest fans them Sachin fans, they just want it all. They are the king of demand. Ruthless bunch. LOTS of private messages that are WAY out of line.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Any chance you recorded all of Watto's knock last night rob?

Only got to watch it from about the time Clarke got out :(

robelinda

Not just them, the BCCI< England and India boards too. I'll just play it safe and do vintage stuff.....

andyc

Someone else will probably end up uploading it anyway. I find you just have to wait a couple of days and then just keep searching for it.

Bouncer

State Regular
Just came up with couple of smoking requests....

->In late 1991, there was a tournament in Sharjah in which aaqib got hat-trick in final, Richie Richardson scored two of the best 100's I have ever seen in my life in that tournament, one won WI the game, the other one, which was a better inning BUT WI still lost the game due to the brilliance of younis. Can you find those two innings by any chance?

--> Can you upload that final over from the second game from younis, I think It went something like this, WI needed 10 or so runs, Bishop was batting with Patrick Patterson and took single first ball, Patrick took single next ball....third ball was smashed out of ground by Bishop.....then for next two balls when Bishop got dot balls......last ball....two runs to win, one to tie and Bishop was expecting something near his toes and was ready to swing/whip it anywhere on on side...but younis bowls a 95 MPH + leg cutter(ish) and knocks the off stump out of park...:-O

Smoking requests, arent they?

robelinda

->In late 1991, there was a tournament in Sharjah in which aaqib got hat-trick in final, Richie Richardson scored two of the best 100's I have ever seen in my life in that tournament, one won WI the game, the other one, which was a better inning BUT WI still lost the game due to the brilliance of younis. Can you find those two innings by any chance?

--> Can you upload that final over from the second game from younis, I think It went something like this, WI needed 10 or so runs, Bishop was batting with Patrick Patterson and took single first ball, Patrick took single next ball....third ball was smashed out of ground by Bishop.....then for next two balls when Bishop got dot balls......last ball....two runs to win, one to tie and Bishop was expecting something near his toes and was ready to swing/whip it anywhere on on side...but younis bowls a 95 MPH + leg cutter(ish) and knocks the off stump out of park...:-O

Smoking indeed, I do recall seeing that series. I'm pretty sure I dont have it, but I might be able to get it. I have sources.....

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Remember that second one very vaguely as a kid.

andyc

Robelinda, Steve Waugh earned his nickname of 'Iceman' for his death bowling, notably in these matches. Any chance of getting those final overs? Something I've always wanted to see

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
lol at the guy who's asking you to try and upload the videos. Doesn't realise that he's not the only one requesting videos.

Oh and btw, did you ever get around to looking for the Gilly 189 in the Sheffield Shield Final in 1996 against South Australia that I asked about a while ago?

The Home of CricketArchive

PS. Aussie Rules fans will know this, look at the no.6 batsman for SA. One and only James Brayshaw. :p Would love some of his footage if you have any.

robelinda

lol at the guy who's asking you to try and upload the videos. Doesn't realise that he's not the only one requesting videos.

Oh and btw, did you ever get around to looking for the Gilly 189 in the Sheffield Shield Final in 1996 against South Australia that I asked about a while ago?

The Home of CricketArchive

PS. Aussie Rules fans will know this, look at the no.6 batsman for SA. One and only James Brayshaw. :p Would love some of his footage if you have any.
Yeah I havent looked for it. Will try.

Just got home from work, i'm dreading checking my channel now, more idiots demanding stuff no doubt! Thanks for the heads up!!!!

cricaus

Banned
Aus Vs Aus A 1997

its actully only ponting's and lehmann's innings i want to see from that match Robelinda2 and i really won't harrass you every day about then keep up the good work