• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
I have that footage still! When I uploaded the Smith ton I saw it, it was pretty funny at the time. Colin Croft was a bit lost for words!

Last edited:

smash84

The Tiger King
I have that footage still! When I uploaded the Smith ton I saw it, it was pretty funny at the time. Colin Croft was a bit lost for words!
Rob the picture quality of your vids is generally very good. Do you have any of Imran's bowling? He is my favorite cricketer of all time and he had the most wonderful bowling action of all. A truly magnificent bowler.

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
I didn't know you were the same robelinda guy on youtube. Man, what a fantastic job..A big thanks to you..!!!

TumTum

Banned
Rob I remember you saying that you will upload a ball by ball video of Lillee and the likes bowling. Can't wait.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I really wanna upload Binga's 5/30 against the Poms in 2003 but my computer is rooted and the only way I can do it is by using my camera (Can get good video quality but audio is ****e). :(

kapurprem

School Boy/Girl Captain
@Rob-just wanted to bring to your notice that the Delhi test was Sachins first as captain..and marked the beginning of the Border Gavaskar trophy..didnt mention this on your youtube channel cause this may have caused a "war" :happy:

kapurprem

School Boy/Girl Captain
@Rob-just wanted to bring to your notice that the Delhi test was Sachins first as captain..and marked the beginning of the Border Gavaskar trophy..didnt mention this on your youtube channel cause this may have caused a "war" :happy:
and I remember the pitch looked like a 3rd or 4th day wicket at the start..things may have been different had Warne been there

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Didnt need Warne. Sachin had enough problems with Peter McIntyre, clueless was Sachin. Very odd to see.

kapurprem

School Boy/Girl Captain
Thats not the first time Sachin has struggled against a spinner here..he makes left arm spinners look much better than they actually are..monty panesar , ashley giles ,paul harris, ray price all have troubled him at some point

Howe_zat

Audio File
Thats not the first time Sachin has struggled against a spinner here..he makes left arm spinners look much better than they actually are..monty panesar , ashley giles ,paul harris, ray price all have troubled him at some point
Doesn't have to be a left armer, either. Just has to be rubbish. Cam White, anyone? Shaun Udal?

Howe_zat

Audio File
I was wondering what on earth about that fact would start a war - and then quickly remembered this is youtube we're talking about, they have political flamewars on Dora the Explorer videos.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
sachin was such a bad captain he cudnt lead a team like ponting cud. ricky was the best he led such a great team and kept batting well sachin couldnt do that he culdnt handle the pressure!! just like in the 2003 world cup final haha remember that?? oh and border was so much better than gavaskar, notice they put borders name first???? yeh thats rite!

kapurprem

School Boy/Girl Captain
Apart from being truly great batsmen Tendulkar and Kallis share another trait.."exaggerated movments"..makes ordinary bowlers look deadly
..even though Sreesanth had bowled a good one to him in the Durban test Kallis made him look like Malcom Mashall..lol
looks even worse when they get bowled