• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

Spark

Global Moderator
TBH I would punt on most 10-13 year olds having similar puncutation/grammar (or lack thereof)

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
What's the link? I'll give it a go.

Btw, are you actually on holiday? (ie. Gone away)
I looked it up and you have to go through a number of sites to get to anywhere where you can complain, eventaully I gave up, and the general feeling is that there actually isnt a way to report a member for anything other than copyright claims. Crazy. Its funny, there isnt a clear link to get to youtube customer service, they just direct you to the forums, where they say they regularly respond to posts. Waste of bloody time in other words, and i'm stuck with the idiot for the rest of my life until I upload that Warner innings, woops i mean until i *look* for it.

And yes I was on holidays, but i'm back now. Got tons of vids ready to upload but i'm waiting.....

robelinda

I'm itching to upload more, if only to clear some vids from my hard drive. Got some classic Ryan Campbell state stuff, gosh he was murderous back in the 90's, really clean hitter, especially at the WACA. Always turned it on for Ch 9 too whenever they would televise a state one dayer.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
I'm itching to upload more, if only to clear some vids from my hard drive. Got some classic Ryan Campbell state stuff, gosh he was murderous back in the 90's, really clean hitter, especially at the WACA. Always turned it on for Ch 9 too whenever they would televise a state one dayer.
You need to make a montage of him just playing the scoop shot. Did he ever get it wrong and hit it into his head?

robelinda

You need to make a montage of him just playing the scoop shot. Did he ever get it wrong and hit it into his head?
He only started playing it quite late in his career, that one season he went a bit nuts in 02/03, but I never saw him get into any trouble from it, he mostly got it right every time. That match vs England at the Gabba (or was it SL?) he got quite a few away gloriously.

There's a Ponting knock i'll upload, vs WI in 1995, hit two of th ebest shots ive ever seen off Ian Bishop- one backfoot drive of the gods, and one smote over midwicket that sounded incredible, magnificent shot.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man

ACDCMelbourne2010 (4 hours ago) Spam
no gillysbiggestfan he was talking to the guy who kept creating accounts and asking for darren leemanns 84 or something innings

Okay ACDC, if you say so.

robelinda

Indeed! Its not like he made up 3 other accounts asking for Mark Waugh's 90 vs Zimbabwe in 1999. Crazy land this youtube thing.