• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
heh, he gets loads of mileage from those speed readings.

Was a slippery customer before his back went, though. Dunno if the gun readings were that far off. Generally opened the bowling for Prospect.
That superb reverse swing yorker he bowled Sherwin Campbell was the ball of the summer, 2nd test v WI SCG.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Crazy! I blocked him, but he just sent me the stupidest personal messages, and it wasnt getting resloved, so i had to reinstate him, but things looked to have calmed down. BLOODY TEENAGERS.