• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

JBH001

International Regular
Oh man, that sucks! Anyway to get CA to restore them? I love your work.

Btw, do you have any vids of John Snow and Ian Botham (late 70s + early 80s)?

Manee

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh man, that sucks! Anyway to get CA to restore them? I love your work.

Btw, do you have any vids of John Snow and Ian Botham (late 70s + early 80s)?
Yes, would love to see some previously unseen bowling clips from that era.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Ive noticed Cricket Australia are pulling vids off youtube recently, a few of mine just say "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Cricket Australia". I had about 15 vids in my favourites that say the same thing too when i click on them.
Are they videos of recent? Best to send them an email to ask them why considering there is no other way to get these matches besides yourself. They're not releasing any dvds or anything.

Btw that could be the reason. Those innings may be on dvds sold by CA.

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Yes I uploaded Ponting's 257 yesterday, was taken down literally hours later, same with the Gilly/Punter tons vs england in 2002. All those are on dvd's you can buy.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Hey Rob, just wondering whether you are able to do Warne's 10 wicket haul in this match vs Sri Lanka.

Great match with a good contest between bat and ball. Can't believe by the time we tour next it'll be 7 years since we've been there last.