• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tried to rent a copy the other day but turns out I picked up Families with Low Self Esteem instead.

slog sweep

Cricket Spectator
Rob, if you have any of these innings do you mind adding them to your list.

Clive Lloyd - 121 Adelaide 1980
- 114 Brisbane 1984

Desmond Haynes - 143 Sydney 1989

Richie Richardson - 106 Adelaide 1989
- 182 Georgetown 1991

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Rob, if you have any of these innings do you mind adding them to your list.

Clive Lloyd - 121 Adelaide 1980
- 114 Brisbane 1984

Desmond Haynes - 143 Sydney 1989

Richie Richardson - 106 Adelaide 1989
- 182 Georgetown 1991
Got them all, They are added. Can do the two Richie Richardson ones fairly quickly.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Anything of Martin Crowe (aside from the '92 world cup) would be awesome, ideally his 188* in Brisbane 1985, that'd be sensational !

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Ive noticed Cricket Australia are pulling vids off youtube recently, a few of mine just say "This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Cricket Australia". I had about 15 vids in my favourites that say the same thing too when i click on them.