• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Fair enough then. Just a question, what's your quota per month? And do you get off peak?

Btw, add Gilly's 149 against Pakistan in 99' if possible. I'm expecting to see it by the end of next year. ;)
Tried but its just a bit too long for you tube, if i can be stuffed i'll chop it up.

robelinda

Any reason why it's so long compared to the other Gilly vids?
Well i never used to care about the length of vids, i made the video a few days after the actual innings, I have a LOT of vids that are just too long for you tube, like hundreds and hundreds. Obviously if i do videos from scratch now I have to keep in mind the 15 min limit for you tube, but back in the 90's etc I didnt care if I made them up to an hour long, only made for better viewing, personally I hate watching short clips of an innings, id rather watch it back in full or at least an hour or two long.

VicVendrell

Cricket Spectator

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Pants are off. One of the best players of spin in this generation.
Har. You do realise that Murali was deliberately lobbing up half volleys for Fleming to smash, in order to raise money for the boxing day tsunami relief, right?

Flem274*

123/5
Har. You do realise that Murali was deliberately lobbing up half volleys for Fleming to smash, in order to raise money for the boxing day tsunami relief, right?
:laugh:Sure Bahnz, sure.:p

I think his two big hundreds in SL kinda back up Fleming was pretty good against Murali.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Well i never used to care about the length of vids, i made the video a few days after the actual innings, I have a LOT of vids that are just too long for you tube, like hundreds and hundreds. Obviously if i do videos from scratch now I have to keep in mind the 15 min limit for you tube, but back in the 90's etc I didnt care if I made them up to an hour long, only made for better viewing, personally I hate watching short clips of an innings, id rather watch it back in full or at least an hour or two long.
Yeah, you can upload videos longer than 15 minutes now (Up until 20GB) as I said on the last page. Unless your account isnt able to do that.

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Last edited:

robelinda

Managed to find Saeed Anwar's superb 118 in it,

YouTube - saeed anwar 118 vs South Africa 1998 (Durban test)

but Robel do you have Azhar Mahmood's 132 in this against South Africa -

2nd Test: South Africa v Pakistan at Durban, Feb 26-Mar 2, 1998 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

Not that i value that list too much,but was rated by Wisden among the top 10 test innings ever in 2001.

Any other Highlight from that series ,specially bowling will be much appreciated too.
Dont think I have anything from that series, actually im not sure, I might do, my brain is full of snot. DAMN THIS FLU. 11 days so far and its not over.