• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket on YouTube

G Rot

Cricket Spectator
Stumbled across this thread absolute gold... Great quality on the khawaja video robelinda ill check some of ur others as well cheers for the uploads :notworthy

robelinda

International Vice-Captain
Dear me, some days I just dont get the internet. I just want to yell, and hurt people. Deep breaths Rob....surpress the urge to rant....

Days of Grace

International Captain
Dear me, some days I just dont get the internet. I just want to yell, and hurt people. Deep breaths Rob....surpress the urge to rant....
Take it easy, dude.

Your videos have given me much viewing pleasure, if that helps.

Now, get with the Shane Bond videos, ****.:ph34r:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Dont know if I have anything from that SA tour to NZ anymore. I had the whole series but it was the first series I had recorded on dvd, live, and i messed it up and used cheap nasty discs back then and they all failed a few months later. I was really kicking myself as that Chris Cairns 170 was in my top 10 best innings ive seen, ive still got the last 40 or 50 runs of it.
That'd be tasty :shutup:

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
It's a peculiar thing, I can't remember any other batsman owning Murali the Fleming did. What about these two tests, both in Sri Lanka; 1 and 2
Navjot Singh Sidhu.

Ranatunga said that Murali used to not want to bowl to him and also wanted long on and long off always for him.
He pretty much Dominated Warne too.

It's a pity he was ordinary against fast bowling though.

Also Brian Lara dominated Murali supremely ,though he had some downs against him too.

In recent time Gambhir particularly and Sehwag played him very well.

Last edited:

robelinda

Hey Rob,

have you got any messages on your upload page that say you can upload videos longer than 15 minutes? Also something called resumable downloading which may stop your uploading problems.

Advanced (Java) Uploader for resumable uploads : Getting Started - YouTube Help

Edit: YouTube - Michael Bevan Broken Finger

Ouch. I zoomed in at the end so some may not like it.
Yeah I havent had any problems uploading for weeks now, hence my upload volume has been really high! Dont know about longer than 15 mins though.

robelinda

Thats the standard for daily highlights on Fox Sports. If you were able to torrent them it would be amazing.
Not going to do torrents. Just dont have the bandwidth to cope with all the uploads. Plus people will just have to damn well be happy with you tube. Or pester fox sports to show some if it again.

Gilly Fan

U19 12th Man
Fair enough then. Just a question, what's your quota per month? And do you get off peak?

Btw, add Gilly's 149 against Pakistan in 99' if possible. I'm expecting to see it by the end of next year. ;)

Last edited: