• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Surivor WEEK THREE - G. McGrath is out, bowled for a duck!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
The choices are now:
R. Hadlee (NZ)
Wasim Akram (PAK)
C. Ambrose (WI)
M. Marshall (WI)
DK. Lillee (AUS)
A. Donald (SA)
J. Garner (WI)
M. Holding (WI)

Two speed this up, two will go this round!!!!!!!8D

May the force be with you?:O

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Hahaha I just can't stop voting for a certian D.K. Lillee...its like a drug :lol:

I don't think Donald should go yet, there are many much worse, hes allways been a superb bowler with a better average than most.

I reccon its time for some of the WIndies pacemen...their average was rubbish (excluding Marshall) and they all relied on each other...hunting like a pack, I doubt they would have been so effective if they had all had to shoulder the attack at different times...

royGilchrist

State 12th Man
Posted by Rik...
I reccon its time for some of the WIndies pacemen...their average was rubbish (excluding Marshall)
What r u smokin??

Marshall 20.95
Garner 20.98
Ambrose 20.99
Holding 23.69

And a couple of guys who are not part of this poll were:

Croft 23.3
Roberts 25.61

So I have no diea how u r calling their average 'rubbish'...

[Edited on 19/10/2002 by royGilchrist]

Gotchya

State Vice-Captain
I havehe same feeling, Donalds the odd one out.

I reccon its time for some of the WIndies pacemen...their average was rubbish (excluding Marshall) and they all relied on each other...hunting like a pack, I doubt they would have been so effective if they had all had to shoulder the attack at different times...
Come again ?!

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
Originally posted by royGilchrist
Posted by Rik...
I reccon its time for some of the WIndies pacemen...their average was rubbish (excluding Marshall)
What r u smokin??

Marshall 20.95
Garner 20.98
Ambrose 20.99
Holding 23.69

Croft 23.3
Roberts 25.61

L:lol:L

warrioryohannan

U19 Cricketer
Originally posted by warrioryohannan
Originally posted by royGilchrist
Posted by Rik...
What r u smokin??

Marshall 20.95
Garner 20.98
Ambrose 20.99
Holding 23.69

Croft 23.3
Roberts 25.61

L:lol:L . Well don't blame Rik much, he has ben saying lately that he needs his sanity.Maybe its time for him to visit a doc!