This will get all of you thinking. Anyone can post a score, in a Test, but preferably a one-dayer, at any stage of the match, and then anyone (including who posted it) acn read the score, saying what it means, if it's a good thing, and what can happen after that. You don't need to specify everything, except if it's a Test or ODI, although more possiblities may come if it's a one-dayer. Team name is optional.
Let's start with 248/3 in 47 overs.
- Two centuries may have been scored.
- Bowlers seem more keen on saving their economy rates than taking wickets.
- Batsmen are not taking much risks.
- If this is a typical Indian pitch, it's not good.
- If it's one of those special Indian pitches, it's a VERY good score.