• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Is Ganguly helping his case by comming out with statements?

IndianByHeart

U19 Vice-Captain
Just wondering if thats a smart approach by Saurav? i for one believe that he should have been selected for ICC trophy, and also i havon top of his reason to believe that few ppl might be against inclusion of Ganguly in team even if he's on top of his game, but i hardly think Ganguly has done himself any favor by blasting powerful figure like Dalmiya.For someone who want to play cricket even after the 2007 WC, its hardly a wise approach.Seems to be that he's making more enemy than friends.