• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

It's been a week and haf you enjoyed Turbinator's company on CW.

Have you enjoyed my company on CW?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
I know this is a pretty useless and irrelevant thread but i just wanted some feedback!

Its been about a week since i haf joined CW......haf you enjoyed my company, thoughts, opinions and the various threads and posts.

In other words, haf i been a good CW samaritan? lol

JBH001

International Regular
Not even an iota as much as seeing you banned or suspended.

Oh, and learn to spell, please.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
To be honest, I don't really know who you are. I just went the token third humorous answer.

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Wanting to be different from the others.....and for that reason only....:laugh: and to save your face..:laugh: I voted Yes.

Stick around CW (whatever others think) , its a cool place to be . :cool:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
JASON said:
Stick around CW (whatever others think) , its a cool place to be . :cool:

Oh fo sure. If people left because a few members didn't like them, then there would be noone here.

Except Jack McNamara - the people's favourite, and hero IMO.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Well, I've found most of your posts far too biased towards India, or looking like you only care about the subcontinental teams. You can't spell. You seem to like basketball. And this thread shouldn't be in Cricket Chat.

For the reasons given above, I really should vote "No". However, I'm going to vote "Yes" just because of the Bradman-Tikolo thread.

EDIT: No I'm not. I'm going to accidentally vote "No". :wallbash:

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I voted the last option, as this thread is pretty much as irrelevant as all your others, even though as Steds said the bradman-Tikolo thread was funny, until I joined in:unsure:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Before what's left of your self-esteem is shattered (and for numerous other reasons, several detailed above), thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.