• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

SL Without Murali

Laurrz

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Content filter is there for a very good reason. Don't take us for idiots.
8-)

anyways.. i am not talking about ODI's at all.. i don't thnk Murlai is all that effectiev in ODI's anymore...

its tests.... seriously Murali has beeeeeen sooooo much for Lanka in tests...hes basically the it factor... like when u say ... how do u beat sri lanka? you automatically think... combat Murali and you've got it!

so this is the past decade.... would SL be **** without Murali ? i would think so just speaking logically... look at his 5 wicket hauls lol

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Voltman said:
He had asked people to stop circumventing the content filter with the "s" word, and you carried on doing it.
well i didn't hear nor see any warning, he could have simply told me, haha some people on this site are something else..

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
aussie said:
well i didn't hear nor see any warning, he could have simply told me, haha some people on this site are something else..
The post directly above your first in the thread:
Neil Pickup said:
Content filter is there for a very good reason. Don't take us for idiots.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Voltman said:
Yeah, classic...
8-)

How old are you? 8?
geez relx i am jk..........i haf been on CW for like 1 week now and i feel its great and all its a great site with great people but i feel we need to lighten up the atmosphere more.......

aussie

Hall of Fame Member
Dasa said:
well i didn't see it, all i did was scroll down say dinu23's post replied & then i was on page 2.

dinu23

International Debutant
aussie said:
Based on the back-up they have had for McGrath & Warne over the last 11 years, with the likes of Gillespie, Lee, Kasper, Reifell, Fleming, Bichel, Clark, MacGill & Miller that doesn't look like sh.t to me.

Even currently an attack without McGrath/Warne would be possibly Lee/Clark/Gillespie/MacGill, no superb but not sh.t.
Lee/Clark/Gillespie/MacGill, an average attack I would say.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Taking one of the greatest bowlers of all time will ALWAYS have a large effect. To say it wouldn't do much to the SL ODI team is a bit silly really. Yeah they beat England, but its England. Murali is one of the best ODI bowlers ever, you can't just replace him.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Dasa said:
To be fair to Aussie, if he was replying to something he could easily have missed the comment from Neil.

Mind you, the length of time he has been on here, he should know the rules!

Laurrz

International Debutant
dinu23 said:
Lee/Clark/Gillespie/MacGill, an average attack I would say.
back in the past..i disagree... Gillespie aws one of the bets fast bowlers back then... how ppl forget... LEe wasn't taht good and noone kenw Clark

i'd say Kaspa and Bichel