• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian team attitude!

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
India

Sehwag: hey yaar(meaning buddy in hindi) yuvraj les go to the disco today.
Yuvraj: are u forgetting we haf a game tommorow.

Sehwag: *shocked* are u feeling okay today, i mean who cares if theres a game tmrow its only pakistan, theyve beat us wut only a gazzilion times, once more doesnt make a big difference.

Yuvraj: i know yaar but u see i havent been performing for the last 97 games, i am under pressure, if i jus score a century tmrow my place in the indian team is set for another 97 games. and sehwag its time u start performing too.

Sehwag: dont wrry i m good for another 5 or 6 games, plus iill take one wicket and the media will make me into an allrounder and i m set. and trust me yuvi u dont haf to worry either, are u forgetting wut zone ur from, they favour u.

Tendulkar: *creaky voice* hey guys who we facing tmrow?

Sehwag: pakistan, and shoiabs back!

Tendulkar: AHHHH my elbow its starting to hurt again.

Dravid: okay guys stay calm and cool.

Ganguly: HEY GUYS I AM BAK! apparently my ten runs were good enuf for dskljfasldkjl;akjfSHIRE.

Chappel: :@ Kaif!!!!! get my laptop quick and turn on hotmail.

Wright: HEY GUYS LONG TIME NO SEE

*sehwag quickly changes into a shirt without a collar and runs behind tendulkar, almost breaking into tears*

.................anyone got anything else for the other teams?

R_D

International Debutant
This is in the wrong place should've been in cricket humour.
Neverthless funny.