• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How mentally strong is Shane Warne?

luffy

International Captain
He has to be menally strong. Most people would stop playing if theyre wife left them.

Alysum

U19 Debutant
Yeah I read that article in the paper. hmmm no doubt all cricketers have a strong mental, especially Warnie as he's so experienced.

I'm surprised he is good mates with Clarke considering he is 11 years younger but thats nice :)
Clarke is returning Warnie's favour for supporting him when Clarke was struggling with Hamsphire before he made his test debut.

Pedro Delgado

International Debutant
He can't have been too bothered about her, the amount of birds he shagged whilst married.

I doubt he thought about it at all tbh.

alternative

Cricket Web Content Updater
A Very interesting article that, quite emotion on both Clarke and Warney. Always will always support the fella.. Anyway in the end a very strong man..
Warney = Legend

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
luffy said:
Most people would stop playing if theyre wife left them.
Actually the professional cricketer is far more likely to experience a marriage break-up than Joe Public, but how many of them give up playing because of it?

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
Actually the professional cricketer is far more likely to experience a marriage break-up than Joe Public, but how many of them give up playing because of it?
Didn't Thorpe give up the game for a while because of marriage problems?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think he took a break, then opted in then out of a tour, and was then not selected for a while after that even when he'd made himself available again.

But the thing is he is just one case against the many county professionals etc who do not take a break.