• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who do u like more? Kapil or Imran?

Who do u like more? Kapil or Imran?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FRAZ

International Captain
Sanz said:
It just proves(yet again) that you are not good at thinking. So do something you are good at i.e. 'Ask'.
You know what , You accused me many times of Ranting and I ignored you , I was vocal against Darrell Hair and you accused me of ranting and then when every thing happened then you were ranting to defend Hair's actions. You know what, actions are quite visible if one sees the posts . I didn't even start anything with you and you started being personal . Since when latching and "ask" thing is the part of cricket chat .
A little while ago ,Neil totally mistook my sentence and I did not mind any thing and it was you who tried to make mess of the situation by saying I was being bad .I do not have any intention of any fight here . I try to put a little smile on my face and then sit down and write because it's not the field to check the ability of gladiating . As per real life is concerned "Hail Bhutto" that he nationalized the industry instead of lands in 70's . We still have sardari system in which I grew up so life for me is fun and in times of real life situation ,Life is there to give for me ..
No matter which thread you post on you always rant and pass on painful and ridiculous comments like stupid idiot and bla bla and on the other side I try to be as casual as possible .(Now don't give any pre-historic example) .
We are already a little off topic here . The same gentleman's other thread was closed a little while ago so I was wondering if it was part of the chain reaction . I am not saying anything to you and you are getting personal .Be friendly and stick to thread..I said be friendly my friend to you and you said I don't wanna be friends . So ............... Its unlike me to write down like this but stay happy and put a little smile on your face while posting and try to relax and enjoy the life ......Please my friend...
Thank you very very much ....
Imran Khan and kapil are both heroes and it's a reality and now please make mess of thread Sanz....
P.S.(I am sorry but it was necessary , ) ....

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
This is a tough choice. I personally like both and really cannot split. Both were equally great allrounders, great performers who took their team to great heights just by their 'X'factor and brilliant performances.

If it came to the crunch, I would say I like Kapil a tad better , more because of his lovable personality , although Imran is nearly as likeable . But cricket ability I cannot split the two.
That's my personal opinion. So I have not voted on this poll, because there is no choice which says both are equally good.:happy:

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FRAZ said:
As per real life is concerned "Hail Bhutto" that he nationalized the industry instead of lands in 70's . We still have sardari system in which I grew up so life for me is fun and in times of real life situation ,Life is there to give for me ..
:surrender :surrender

bagapath

International Captain
imran was the greater cricketer. but i like kapil more since he played for the team i rooted for. since this poll is about "liking" one over the other i vote for kapil :)

Perry Mason

Cricket Spectator
Armadillo said:
Imran the better bowler,
Imran the better batsman.
What's to decide?
The likeability (what this topic is about) factor, which Kapil had more of in some eyes. I'd say Kapil too. Champion.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Turbinator said:
i agree imran was a far better player.
but i also haf to say that kapil played with more heart he gave it 110 percent on the field while imran gave 100 percent
You're quite the mathemagician.

AussieDominance said:
back to the topic i like Imran more he was a better cricketer
Me too,but andyc, Pedro Delgado, TT Boy are racist a$$h*l*s who've voted that they both suck.What can one say?...................redefine racism please?