• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WHOs better Sir Bradman or Steve Tikolo?

Sir Redman

State Vice-Captain
Tikolo: 46 first-class wickets with a best bowling of 4/33.

Bradman: 36 first-class wickets with a best bowling of 3/35.

So it's Tikolo, obviously.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Steve Tikolo is currently the better player. Last I heard, Don wasn't in much shape to play a cricket match. Must have let himself go a bit...

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Indeed, been quite some time since he last got a decent score. Tikolo has been much more prolific in recent times.

Lillian Thomson

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Steve Tikolo is currently the better player. Last I heard, Don wasn't in much shape to play a cricket match. Must have let himself go a bit...
Not sure about that, I still think The Don would play and miss less that Steve, although Tikolo would probably have more luck with women.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
_Ed_ said:
Indeed, been quite some time since he last got a decent score. Tikolo has been much more prolific in recent times.

Exactly. Recent form is what matters. I don't care what you did for me in the past, I care about what you can do for me now. And in that regard, Sir Bradman is sorely lacking.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
benchmark00 said:
Don Bradman. Played in the early 1900's. Ended up with a batting average of 99.94.
Funniest post ever right there. I'd give it the skull now.

Steulen

International Regular
Bradman: rubbish bowler, from a privileged background (being white and male and all). He should have done more with his talent. He's not fit to shine Steve Tikolo's boots.