• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Things we won't see again

Xuhaib

International Coach
Craig said:
Jim Laker's bowling performance against Australia in 1956 at Old Trafford and of course Hedkey Veriety taking 10 -for-not-very many once in his FC career.
You never know what if Murali gets on a roll against BD.

Bob Bamber

U19 12th Man
Xuhaib said:
The seamers would take the odd one at the top of each innings though. I think Murali in a Sri Lankan side is more likely than Warne in an Aussie side.

R_D

International Debutant
Xuhaib said:
na BD players will probaly lose few early wickets to seamers.
Put Murali against England tho and he'll probaly come close to taking 10 in both innings ;)

England team against spin = Bangladesh team.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
I find helmets a bit clostrauphobic(sp?) so I usually dont wear one but after I was hit in the side of the head (on one rare occasion when i was wearing a helmet) I've decided to try batting without the grille on.

tooextracool

International Coach
BoyBrumby said:
Dougie Brown & Gav Hamilton will probably play for Scotland in the WC & both have England ODI caps. Ray Price or Sean Ervine could conceivably both play for us too once their qualification period is up. There is an argument with the Kolpak ruling that it's now possibly more likely to play for two countries (provided one's England).

Things I'll add to list

-players being called for throwing
-Darrell Hair

EDIT: beaten to first one by hb!
hamilton never played ODI cricket for England

Craig

World Traveller
Xuhaib said:
I think he has a better chance against Zimbabwe.

Still people will refuse to acknowledge the improvement of Bangladesh as a Test team.

PhoenixFire

International Coach
Any bowler taking 2000 wickts in their First Class Career, and any bowler takin 200 wickets in a first class season.