• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who will Win the Malayasia Tri-Series

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Who yall think will win this one? My bet is with India not only because i support India, but also because i really do believe that India has wut it takes to win this one!!!!!!

ramu

Cricket Spectator
Turbinator said:
Who yall think will win this one? My bet is with India not only because i support India, but also because i really do believe that India has wut it takes to win this one!!!!!!

west indies will win it:)

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Does anyone know what kind of a ground and wicket they have down there. I am serioously considering taking a small holiday and watching some cricket in the tri series......and buy some Malaysian furniture for my new house :)

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:
Does anyone know what kind of a ground and wicket they have down there. I am serioously considering taking a small holiday and watching some cricket in the tri series......and buy some Malaysian furniture for my new house :)
I am kinda confused dont u haf skool to go to.......and wut kinda kid buys furniture......i mean that is you rite, in the pic?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
SJS said:

Anyways, yea thats wut i wanta know too wut kinda wickets are gonna be used......but my guess is flat wickets due to the type of weather.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Turbinator said:
I am kinda confused dont u haf skool to go to.......and wut kinda kid buys furniture......i mean that is you rite, in the pic?
- I havent been to school in a long long time and I actually miss that though I never thought then that i would.

- and I would give anything to be the kid in the picture AND a lot more to have the kid in the picture with us today. It is Fardin one of the CW members who passed away this year.

I am a wee bit older.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
Rajeev said:
Well what can you say, he is a 16 year old software genuis who makes millions :-O

________

You obviously have no idea about that kid in his avatar

http://forum.cricketweb.net/showthread.php?t=17620
Hey Rajeev. You must have broken some sort of a record for the number of lies in that single sentence :)

1. I am not 16 (though I was once)
2. I am not old (and never will be)
3. I am not into software (though my elder son is in the industry)
4. I am not a genius (...yet!)
5. Millions ? Are you from the IRS ?

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
WOAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! i was kinda surprised there i mean 16 year old making millions!!!!!!!!
BTW wut hapend to that kid, if u dont mind me asking?