• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Spare Tickets

James

Cricket Web Owner
davros64 said:
Can these be sold on here;just have 2 spares for Lords, next Sat.I'm looking to offload.........
That's fine, have moved your thread to the Cricket Chat forum where it belongs :)

cricketboy29

International Regular
Is that what it's called when you buy second hand tickets and then sell them for a higher price?

Whats the thing called, when you buy tickets for a sell-out event and then sell it online, hopefully making a profit...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
cricketboy29 said:
Is that what it's called when you buy second hand tickets and then sell them for a higher price?

Whats the thing called, when you buy tickets for a sell-out event and then sell it online, hopefully making a profit...
Scalping?
Breaking the law?

To be fair though, davros may not be trying to do that. He may be selling it for less than, or equal to, the actual price of the tickets.

James

Cricket Web Owner
Good point guys, completely over-looked that fact.

I'll give davros64 the chance to come back with details, rather than disallowing it.

James

Cricket Web Owner
davros64 said:
Can these be sold on here;just have 2 spares for Lords, next Sat.I'm looking to offload.........
**Edited**

Thread re-opened and initial comment removed following BoyBrumby's comment.

pasag

RTDAS
Is it illegal in Australia to sell tickets for equal to or below price? I'd say not based on ebay's decision not to pull ashes tickets of its sight, if it was illegal, they never would have allowed it.

davros64

Cricket Spectator
ODI Tickets

Gents/People,
I'm not a tout/scalper. Just been left with 2 spares for Saturday which cost me £49.50 each inc.Lords booking fee, which are cheaper than anything the MCC currently have to offer. & am just looking to get my money back..........
Am abroad from early Fri.am.,so need to resolve ASAP. Cheers.