Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Soth Africa ball tampered in 1997

International Debutant Salamuddin's Avatar

Soth Africa ball tampered in 1997

http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus...0608260324.htm

Well, well and I didn't think any of the holier than thou crowd of Australia, South AFrica
    and England engaged in ball tampering......

International Coach Barney Rubble's Avatar
    Grow up.

Banned
    but Woolmer is now your coach bit of a coincidence

Man has a point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble
    Grow up.
    yes totally agree Barney childish act South Africa may have ball tampered but they have not proven it it is just a claim

and mentioning Australia and England has no relevance to the topic btw you are an Australian if you live in Lakemba these countries had absolutely nothign to do with the Topic

Quote Originally Posted by AussieDominance
    yes totally agree Barney childish act South Africa may have ball tampered but they have not proven it it is just a claim

and mentioning Australia and England has no relevance to the topic btw you are an Australian if you live in Lakemba these countries had absolutely nothign to do with the Topic

So where is the proof that Pakistan ball tampered at the Oval ?

Grow up.

I'm not the one who thinks Engand's cricketers were so disvantaged on the subcontinent....because they stayed in five star hotels like the Taj....yup really tough life there

International Coach Barney Rubble's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamuddin
    I'm not the one who thinks Engand's cricketers were so disvantaged on the subcontinent....because they stayed in five star hotels like the Taj....yup really tough life there
    When the hell did I say they were disadvantaged? All I said is they don't enjoy touring the subcontinent, which is backed up by things the players themselves said at the time. Get your facts right.

Banned
    well wait for the hearing then big man!

Well if I'm not mistaken Bracken accused the English team of ball tampering in last year's Ashes didn't he ?
    And a few other Aussies admitted off the record that they though England were tampering with the ball during the course of that series.

Darren Lehmann was caught picking at the seam during a ODi in Sydney a couple of years ago --- something Tony GReig was quick to latch onto but as usual Dazza was left alone by the match referees....

My point is I've read al lot of literature (e.g the Sydney morning Herald editoral from a couple of days ago) where people have implied that is a typical Pakistani trait... other teams are also likely to have been guilty of it.
    Last edited by Salamuddin; 25-08-2006 at 05:33 PM.

When the hell did I say they were disadvantaged? All I said is they don't enjoy touring the subcontinent, which is backed up by things the players themselves said at the time. Get your facts right.

You also said the hotels weren'tr good.....which is a load of rubbish....beacuse England got to stay at hotels like the Taj and Claridge's which aren't exactly shoddy motels

Banned
    yes he did but it was not a proven point was it Lehmann was caught for being racist at Sri Lankans he was caught so what is your point about Dazza being left alone all the time if you have read a lot of literature why can't you spell Sydney Morning Herald no other team except the Pakistanis and Indian have been proved of doing it

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Salamuddin
    You also said the hotels weren'tr good.....which is a load of rubbish....beacuse England got to stay at hotels like the Taj and Claridge's which aren't exactly shoddy motels
    I think your getting motels and hotels mixed up!

yes he did but it was not a proven point was it Lehmann was caught for being racist at Sri Lankans he was caught so what is your point about Dazza being left alone all the time if you have read a lot of literature why can't you spell Sydney Morning Herald no other team except the Pakistanis and Indian have been proved of doing it

Err...didn't Atherton tamper with the ball. He isn't Indian or Pakistani as far as I know.....

And now a respected match referee has come out and said that the South Africans were guilty of it......some people really need to come off their high horses.

Banned
    well you really need to as well mate making a claim that Australian's have ball tampered where is the proof and Atherton was not proved he got fined $2,000 for having dirt in his pocket see http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/1511763.stm

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information