• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Soth Africa ball tampered in 1997

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Turbinator said:
BUDDY dont say cricketers dont like to travel the WHOLE subcontinent..........when was there a comment made by players that they did not like to travel INDIA huh? As a matter of fact, many foreign cricketers love to travel India b/c of the culture and cuisine the flavours and all other things are quite wonderful for foreigners to get accustomed too........so all in all YOU get ur facts rite and dont mix India with sri lanka or bangladesh.................plus i think your cricketers need to start toughening up a bit.

PLUS..........dont think your countries are that great either .........ive been to both australia and england and it wasnt that pleasant ...especially compared to north america!!!

Err, there is no need for this post.

Turbinator said:
BUDDY dont say cricketers dont like to travel the WHOLE subcontinent..........when was there a comment made by players that they did not like to travel INDIA huh? As a matter of fact, many foreign cricketers love to travel India b/c of the culture and cuisine the flavours and all other things are quite wonderful for foreigners to get accustomed too........so all in all YOU get ur facts rite and dont mix India with sri lanka or bangladesh.................plus i think your cricketers need to start toughening up a bit.

PLUS..........dont think your countries are that great either .........ive been to both australia and england and it wasnt that pleasant ...especially compared to north america!!!
maybe because you stayed in some crappy hotel in the outback where no one lives where did you go?:blink:

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
AussieDominance said:
maybe because you stayed in some crappy hotel in the outback where no one lives where did you go?:blink:
srry .........i kinda got outa control there i dint mean to say so much of that.......australia is a great place :)

Dasa

International Vice-Captain
silentstriker said:
Calling Langeveldt. Calling Langeveldt. So considering that our 'Tinpot Daily' was not the first newspaper to run the story - nor was it the only country (I suppose all the aussie newspapers, as well as Fox sports are also 'tinpot dailies'). You still haven't responsed to the fact that the source was Australian, not Indian. As if that made any difference.

You have not shown up in this thread for a couple pages. What gives? Realized that maybe its not just our Tinpot Daily that ran the story?
Asians must have infiltrated all those Australian newspapers as well. It's our goal y'know, to turn all newspapers into 'tinpot dailies'.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
My journo mate (a Kiwi-born Indian) is getting on a plane right now (it is due to leave literally this minute) and heading to the Gold Coast to live and work. So add one more to that list, Dasa. :D