• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

School Cricket

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
bryce said:
medium-fast i guess i'd call it, recently changed my action though because i'm vulnerble to knee and foot injuries, playing premier and 'A' grade cricket this year, what do you bowl and what grade do ya play in now?
Left Arm Orthodox..Prem 2 in Wellington.

bryce

International Regular
lol i never pictured you a spinner, how old are you? how have you been going in that grade?

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
17. lol what did u picture me as?

Been going pretty well though quit reps

BOWLING
Overs- 214.5
Runs- 628
Wickets- 54
RPO- 2.927739
Average- 11.62963
BB- 8/53
Strike Rate- 23.83333
Maidens- 22

bryce

International Regular
dunno guess i thought you'd be a pacer, is that your record in a Prem 2 cricket? if it is then why arn't you playing Premiers?

Richard Rash

U19 Cricketer
bryce said:
dunno guess i thought you'd be a pacer, is that your record in a Prem 2 cricket? if it is then why arn't you playing Premiers?
This is still college cricket.. club cricket next year

Link

State Vice-Captain
Well done my man, i have to hail your record seing that youre a spinner, they normally go for more. well done dude, you should be proud of that.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Nice, hope to be pushing for a spot with a premier league side here, but Im quite attatched to a more lowly club (who are suddenly doing really well), so I might stay on for another year.. Still I'm bowling as well as ever, and people are talking about it which is nice..

sportychic33

State 12th Man
um cricket player FYI we don't play with tennis balls we play with cricket balls like the rest of you. During the season i had bruises to prove it.
The boundaries were smaller than normal grounds - the boundries behind the wicket keeper were about 8 metres, so michelle did get a few wicked sixes down the ground - and we lost 2 balls as they flew down the bank. The side boundaries were just short of being a normal length.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Langeveldt said:
Nice, hope to be pushing for a spot with a premier league side here, but Im quite attatched to a more lowly club (who are suddenly doing really well), so I might stay on for another year.. Still I'm bowling as well as ever, and people are talking about it which is nice..
WHat do you bowl Langveldt?

bryce

International Regular
i've already played a couple of premier grade games this season, only when the ND players arn't available though

Don

State Vice-Captain
no school cricket for me this or next year.but i am playing at the club U-16 level.played one game thus far

bowling
overs 2
runs 19
wickets 0
extras 1nb

batting
runs 1* went in during the last over needing 32 2 win off 4 balls.

bowled like crap but hey the pitch had nothing for my type of bowling

Behlol

U19 Vice-Captain
2004-2005 school year stats:
bowling
overs 80
wkts 54
best 4/16
hatricks 1
batting:
M 40
BB 36