• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Mohamed Asif vs. Sajid Mahmood

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
They both have the prominent letter (what makes it prominent? the hell would i know) M in their respective names, the similarities don't end there. Which of the two, tall azz bowlers with above average skills do you like better. And I don't mean that in a gay way. No really. HEY HEY. Now lets settle down and read my opinion question son.

p.s. am i drunk? I'm not telling.

p.s.s unless youre inferring.

jack_sparrow

U19 Debutant
Personally speaking. I choose mr. Sajid. He is indeed a brit. Albeit a brit pakistani. which means he has all the pakistanis' skills(disciplined line and length) and none of their weaknesses (fielding/injury)

p.s. am i answering my own questions cuz im drunk.

p.s.s i still refuse to tell.

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
yeah, stoned does the trick to I tell you ....
so...jacko are you gonna tell us ? :D

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If people assumed a certain level of inebriation with all my posts, they would start making a lot more sense.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Just on the basis of the 4th Test's head to head comparison, Asif looks to be in another league.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Kweek said:
yeah, stoned does the trick to I tell you ....
so...jacko are you gonna tell us ? :D
Have we got anyone into the more hardcore stuff? I'd love to see chris.hinton after a snort..

haroon510

International 12th Man
Asif 100 times over Mahmood.. most people would label asif as a cheat but we can't deny the guy's skills.. he would swing the ball both ways.. and trouble the abslute best..

by the way i am still confuse how are these two bowlers similar that they are going against each other head to head lol..